Sponsored by:

Help me select my projects

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 01:10 PM
Dominick
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Wellardmac
I was very pleased with the parts that I got from DPS (I ordered mine painted). In fact I'm currently waiting for my rear spoiler to arrive from him. He's not the fastest in the world and he's always full of excuses as to why he doesn't deliver on promises, but he does eventually deliver.

I went with the unpainted. Grey is a tough color to get right and this way if im not happy I can go to the source and have it fixed. Besides maybe unpainted will be a quicker delivery
Old 07-31-2008, 05:41 PM
Wellardmac
Nordschleife Master

Received 136 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by Dominick
I went with the unpainted. Grey is a tough color to get right and this way if im not happy I can go to the source and have it fixed. Besides maybe unpainted will be a quicker delivery
You made a smart move. The great thing about white is that you can color match in your sleep. I would not have him paint a metallic part without having access to the rest of the car.

As for delivery speed, well, my understanding is that the delays are usually the fault of the painter - certainly that was the case for my last and current order (the latest that I'm being told is that the painter is having health issues and the part will be in my hands next week). We'll see.

Good luck and hopefully we'll get our part installed at the same time and can post photos together.
Old 08-02-2008, 04:12 AM
dallasboats
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do not trust LA dismantlers, they are big liars and full of crap...... Also, go aero or go home...

Quick Reply: Help me select my projects