BruceP just cancelled his membership

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 01:07 AM
Ray S
Ironman 140.6
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by cdodkin
I have trouble with you using this post to refer to the previous discussion as 'a ton of speculative crap'.
PM sent.
Old 05-07-2008, 01:37 AM
cdodkin
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ray S
PM sent.
PM Replied
Old 05-07-2008, 03:46 AM
blinkwatt
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Everyone here is a mature adult,let it go.
Old 05-07-2008, 08:44 AM
Steven C.
Rennlist Member

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by blinkwatt
Everyone here is a mature adult,
Old 05-07-2008, 08:56 AM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Benjamin Choi
.....you're going to bow down, kiss my feet and tell me you get it now, i'm sorry ben....
i'm still here and i know you are admin, it's not nite nite time yet. .....bruce is reading this thread chuckling and loving the fact that he's getting attn. i'd be the same way.
Tell you what - sometimes, some folks just don't get it... I'm pretty sure most folks "do get it" - but, for some reason - you refuse to, for whatever reason.

I want to wish you well on other Forums. Those Forums, for you - is no longer this forum.

And perhaps someone will post a thread about you and your departure - so you too can - .'..read that thread chuckling and loving the fact that you are getting attn..'.

John D.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:03 AM
ArneeA
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WOW, I missed alot. Cliff notes please?
Old 05-07-2008, 09:14 AM
mickey6
Instructor

<emotional>
If we can put our egos on the side, we will all get along just fine. These are just cars and not worth getting all worked up. I feel relationships are more important.
</emotional>
Old 05-07-2008, 09:19 AM
pongobaz
Rennlist Member

Received 95 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by John D.
Tell you what - sometimes, some folks just don't get it... I'm pretty sure most folks "do get it" - but, for some reason - you refuse to, for whatever reason.

I want to wish you well on other Forums. Those Forums, for you - is no longer this forum.

And perhaps someone will post a thread about you and your departure - so you too can - .'..read that thread chuckling and loving the fact that you are getting attn..'.

John D.

THANK YOU John! Now this forum can get back to a semblance of civility. Buh, bye Benji don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:19 AM
pat056
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll deeply miss BruceP. He was always a voice of reason on actions to take, DYI's to look up and/or should I tackle, and a good sound head on his shoulders. Damn I'll miss him!
I just don't participate in the personal BS. I enjoyed the discussion about the blown engine, but really, it should have been discussed on another thread. The owner of the blown motor was just spouting off about his misfortune and will be over it as BruceP said "in a few weeks" (I least that's how I took what Bruce said). I don't know if he'll be over the landslide his simple thread created. I tried to focus my comments to the OP and his concerns, questions. he is a newbie and like me, has lots of questions and misconceptions about his ride.
I always try and look at the # of posts before I reply to someone and focus my level of response to his experience.
As far as Ben, I don't know what happened to him the past couple of weeks. I wouldn't be surprised to hear someone hijacked his password or something. He's always been honest, but not that blatantly disrespectful and childish IMHO.
Anyway, onward and upward....this is as personal as I'll make a post. As Bruce said, don't write anything you wouldn't say to someone's face; and assume everyone's 6'6" and 300#'s.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:38 AM
NOBY
Pro

WHO IS BRUCE?
Old 05-07-2008, 09:46 AM
deckman
Burning Brakes

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts

So Ben has been Banned. Very controversial guy, but I found him entertaining. I don't know if that would have been the case had I gotten into a scrap with him though.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:58 AM
Blackness
Pro

I'm sorry to see both Bruce and Ben go. Sorry that Bruce got fed up and Ben refused to back down from the grandiosity. I thought Ben had turned a corner a couple of weeks ago when he started the "post the headshots" thread. Maybe it was just a temporary lapse of humility.

I have opinions like everyone else. But, I think it helps to remember that most of the time, the validity of one's opinions mostly holds up only in their own little world. I can tell you what I think looks good or what I did in a certain situation, but it doesn't mean you should feel the same way or do the same thing.

I didn't always agree with these guys, but I will miss their input.
Old 05-07-2008, 10:02 AM
jury_ca
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Look at the bright side guys, you have me now.
Old 05-07-2008, 10:33 AM
NNH
Burning Brakes

We all know that Ben gets a bit wild sometimes, but he certainly wasn't the only person behaving badly on that thread, and he was baited by people who could have let it go.

I hope that Ben is unbanned soon, and that Bruce decides he wants to return.
Old 05-07-2008, 12:10 PM
Barn996
Race Director

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

It appears as if the smoke is clearing. Wow, what a ride of late. Everyone...take a deep breadth.

Quick Reply: BruceP just cancelled his membership