Sponsored by:

DPS Motorsports: ripped me on ebay transaction

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 02:29 PM
chsu74
Rennlist Member

Received 311 Likes on 259 Posts

Originally Posted by galeriehughie
I guess you can at least depend on the fact that you cannot depend on them to get a full shipment.
At least they are consistent.
Old 01-22-2008, 09:14 AM
Pugnacious P
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

update #2:

the guy first tried to tell us that the 32 dollar antenna wouldn't work for the ebay radios, but did offer full refund. It should be posted today. So that is good if he really does refund $, but coincidentally the image has been removed from their website of the antenna that he sells cheaper. My advice to anyone buying the radio from these guys is, buy it from them, but get the antenna directly from Becker!!!! I called and in 5 minutes had the antenna ordered for $21 or $24 I can't remember which it was; not to mention they are friendly and item ships the next day.

edit: just checked and refund has been made.

Last edited by Pugnacious P; 01-22-2008 at 02:55 PM.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:34 AM
gregorycarl
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by galeriehughie
update #2:

the guy first tried to tell us that the 32 dollar antenna wouldn't work for the ebay radios, but did offer full refund. It should be posted today. So that is good if he really does refund $, but coincidentally the image has been removed from their website of the antenna that he sells cheaper. My advice to anyone buying the radio from these guys is, buy it from them, but get the antenna directly from Becker!!!! I called and in 5 minutes had the antenna ordered for $21 or $24 I can't remember which it was; not to mention they are friendly and item ships the next day.
You actually got someone from Becker to pick up the phone? I had to leave 2 messages on seperate days to get them on the horn. They did ship same day though!

Quick Reply: DPS Motorsports: ripped me on ebay transaction