Calling Mfletch.....

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 09:22 PM
gota911
Newbies Hospitality Director
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Wellardmac
I'd love to take a crack at that one, but I would also need a divorce attorney.

My main worry would be frame damage - to me and the car.
Wayne, let me help you out here. Call 1-800-DIVORCE. They are like Sunset Porsche, they do divorces at cost +15%.
Old 01-11-2008, 09:27 PM
Wellardmac
Nordschleife Master

Received 135 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by gota911
Wayne, let me help you out here. Call 1-800-DIVORCE. They are like Sunset Porsche, they do divorces at cost +15%.

Hmmm. It could be pretty expensive.
Old 01-12-2008, 12:42 AM
Mfletch
Three Wheelin'

Received 35 Likes on 19 Posts

Jonesn, there is nothing wrong with that Fiero/Carrera GT that a match and some gasoline wouldn't fix. (if it's yours, I'm sorry).
Mother, you read my mind...I think I'll pick up the insurance before I try to start it, just in case. I only have a dry chemical extinguisher. I would almost rather see it burn than try cleaning the mess up from that again. I'll be sure to have my weenie and buns handy just in case.
Old 01-12-2008, 01:39 AM
gota911
Newbies Hospitality Director
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Mfletch
Jonesn, there is nothing wrong with that Fiero/Carrera GT that a match and some gasoline wouldn't fix. (if it's yours, I'm sorry).
Mother, you read my mind...I think I'll pick up the insurance before I try to start it, just in case. I only have a dry chemical extinguisher. I would almost rather see it burn than try cleaning the mess up from that again. I'll be sure to have my weenie and buns handy just in case.
It micht be a good idea to keep your weenie protected!
Old 01-12-2008, 02:43 AM
Chuck Jones
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I had lunch with Mfletch today and took a look at the car. Mark says he'll have it running this weekend, and all I could see was wires everywhere.....gotta' hand it to that boy...he's a freakin' genius when it comes to putting all that together. It looked like mission impossible to me. He told me he's giving his wife a great weekend....she gets to help him solder about 100 wires to put the looms together.

Mark...you really know how to show a woman a good time!! Honest guys...Mark's wife is one of a kind.
Old 01-12-2008, 03:01 AM
Mfletch
Three Wheelin'

Received 35 Likes on 19 Posts

Chuck, thanks again for lunch and the company. Most of all, thanks for letting me drive your toy. Your brakes work really well (especially when approaching semis at warp speed). Next time, hopefully, you can take the iris blue car for a spin. It would be fun to get some of the local P-car guys together for a blast up Salmon Falls road. A field trip to Discovery Automotive would also be entertaining.

Quick Reply: Calling Mfletch.....