996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

Brandywine Porsche - No Longer?

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2008 | 03:44 PM
Wellardmac
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Tippy
In your case, you are going to have a catastrophic engine failure in the garage.

It already did, but he hasn't noticed yet - how could he tell unless he started the engine?
Old 01-01-2008 | 05:34 PM
Phil G.
Race Car

Originally Posted by Wellardmac
It already did, but he hasn't noticed yet - how could he tell unless he started the engine?
Now, Wayne - as I recall, your car is under some lingerie with a trickle charger keeping it happy this winter. Sound familiar??

To quote an old expression, "if a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound if no one's around to hear it?" or as my wife would say, "if I say something and there's no one around to hear it, am I still wrong?"
Old 01-01-2008 | 05:39 PM
Wellardmac
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Phil G.
Now, Wayne - as I recall, your car is under some lingerie with a trickle charger keeping it happy this winter. Sound familiar??

To quote an old expression, "if a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound if no one's around to hear it?" or as my wife would say, "if I say something and there's no one around to hear it, am I still wrong?"

You are almost correct. I took the car out for a drive last week, so it's not covered any more. I was tempted to take it out today, but couldn't be bothere to go for a drive just for the sake of it. I'm back at work tomorrow, so hopefully we'll get a nice day for me to drive it again. ....enjoy it before the roads get gunked up with salt again.
Old 01-01-2008 | 07:16 PM
Tippy
Race Car

Originally Posted by Wellardmac

Quick Reply: Brandywine Porsche - No Longer?