Notices
996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

Ok - I can't contain myself anymore - I'M BAAAAACK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 11:31 PM
Benjamin Choi
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Chads996
I see nothing has changed. While I am sure you are trying to be funny.....Ben,...seriously ...if you can't say anything nice...simply don't say it.

C.
i said congrats, no? did u want a cookie too?
Old 10-31-2007, 11:54 PM
gota911
Newbies Hospitality Director
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Benjamin Choi
i said congrats, no? did u want a cookie too?
Ben, you really don't get it do you? Either that or you conveniently forget the crap you say in some of your one liners like "don't be sorry for me,you're the one holding the iFuqs" Totally unnecessary!

I suggest you go back and read some of your bull**** posts and then decide if you really want to start to contribute here or just remain a Troll!
Old 11-01-2007, 12:00 AM
Benjamin Choi
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by gota911
Ben, you really don't get it do you? Either that or you conveniently forget the crap you say in some of your one liners like "don't be sorry for me,you're the one holding the iFuqs" Totally unnecessary!

I suggest you go back and read some of your bull**** posts and then decide if you really want to start to contribute here or just remain a Troll!
instead of yapping about it like a school girl and calling people internet bad names, why don't you get a t-shirt with a big R on it and tell yourself you're He-Man master of the Porsche universe, defender of trollkind?

in all seriousness, i told chad congrats, complimented him on the car, but he and I and others know how ****ty iForged wheels are. he's getting rid of the wheels so how was that a jab at all?

seriously man i think getting rid of the porsche is making you even more sensitive than before. it's like you lost a nut.
Old 11-01-2007, 12:12 AM
redridge
Nordschleife Master

Received 62 Likes on 49 Posts

Old 11-01-2007, 09:06 AM
Chads996
Nordschleife Master

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by BrandX
Chad,

How tall are you? I'm 6'3", and I'm thinking that it would be a really tight squeeze for my noggin and a helmet inside my C4S, unless I rake the seat back way too far.

6'6" Thankfully I am rather equal in dimensions. So I fit rather well in many sports cars. Even with custom seat and brackets, the sunroof coupes gave me a headache.

More to come.

C.

Last edited by Chads996; 11-01-2007 at 11:19 AM.

Quick Reply: Ok - I can't contain myself anymore - I'M BAAAAACK!!!