Notices
996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

Anybody near Pompano Beach to check out prospective purchase?

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 07:17 PM
smithk993
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody near Pompano Beach to check out prospective purchase?

I'm getting close on another vehicle located in Pompano Beach, Florida. If anyone is near this area and would be willing to give the car a once over, send me a PM or email and I'll get you the specifics. Thanks ahead of time.
Old 09-27-2007, 08:08 PM
porschedog
Rennlist Member

Received 319 Likes on 207 Posts

I just checked out this car for Kevin. OOOOooooooobaby but it's nice. We should all do a favor a for a fellow rennlister every time we can. It's not like we'll help an angel get its wings, but it's the right thing to do.
Old 09-27-2007, 08:45 PM
gota911
Newbies Hospitality Director
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by smithk993
I'm getting close on another vehicle located in Pompano Beach, Florida. If anyone is near this area and would be willing to give the car a once over, send me a PM or email and I'll get you the specifics. Thanks ahead of time.
What are you looking to purchase? Coupe or Cab? C2 or C4/C4S or TT? I have a 2004 C2 Coupe for sale.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:57 PM
smithk993
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Many thanks to Porschedog for volunteering to give the car a visual once over. It such a great option when dealing remotely on a used car to get an unbiased opinion of the true condition of the car. I'm sure I'm not the only person on this board who has traveled some distance to see a car described by a used car dealer as "showroom", "like new" or "concours" and within 30 seconds realized the trip was a wasted effort.

Having folks on the board willing to respond to requests is just another feature that makes this place so valuable. I know a non-professional visual check is not a substitute for a PPI, it is a great first step to determine whether it's even worth spending the $100-$200.

Thanks again to Porschedog.

By the way... I'm on the hunt for a C4S...

Keith

Quick Reply: Anybody near Pompano Beach to check out prospective purchase?