Sponsored by:

What is your trap speed?

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 06:53 PM
tooloud10
Team Owner

Received 194 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by Benjamin Choi
Nah, but if I wanted to go, I'd have to pay out of pocket to track my car JUST LIKE YOU.

Now if you actually had the talent to put bread on the table doing what you do because private $, corporations are paying you to win for them, much respect. Else, you're just another hobbyist looking for a recogition nut in a world that just doesn't care.
C'mon, Ben, if there's one thing I've learned in my short time here, it's that you're NOTHING if you don't kick it to the track at least twice a week. Maybe THAT'S what separates the real Porsches from the fake ones...

The other thing I love is when $RANDOM_POSTER mentions anything about driving two MPH over the limit and the cool kids start in about how many chillllll-drunnnn could have been killed by such irresponsibility. To hear most people talk, they've got their cruise control set at 55 and their grandmother is riding shotgun Monday-Friday, then it's 170+ at the 'Ring all weekend.
Old 09-26-2007, 07:00 PM
Benjamin Choi
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tooloud10
C'mon, Ben, if there's one thing I've learned in my short time here, it's that you're NOTHING if you don't kick it to the track at least twice a week. Maybe THAT'S what separates the real Porsches from the fake ones...

The other thing I love is when $RANDOM_POSTER mentions anything about driving two MPH over the limit and the cool kids start in about how many chillllll-drunnnn could have been killed by such irresponsibility. To hear most people talk, they've got their cruise control set at 55 and their grandmother is riding shotgun Monday-Friday, then it's 170+ at the 'Ring all weekend.

lol i feel u man i feel u
Old 09-26-2007, 07:14 PM
washington dc porsche
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HA!

Originally Posted by tooloud10

Old 09-27-2007, 12:00 AM
triode
Rennlist Member

Received 71 Likes on 20 Posts

considerably faster? have u ever done a run against an M3? let alone, i'd be curiuos to see how you line up against a 997S.
Don't need to run, Ben - I drove them back-to-back, and the differences are as clear as day. Even my GF could feel it from the passenger seat. I had 2 years of seat time in the M3 and 2+ years in the 996, so I'm intimately familiar with their capabilities.

The 997S would be a good run, I bet - a bit heavier than the 996, I think, but 10 extra HP...should be a driver's race.
Old 09-27-2007, 07:54 AM
TAILWAG
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Can we then do a push-ups competition? You can do them on your knees.

And then whoever loses will fly us to Overland Park, KS where tailwag will treat us both to some Jack's BBQ (you can keep your narrowbody automatic).
I got reservations at Jack's BBQ - you guys just let me know the date!

Quick Reply: What is your trap speed?