Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 12:07 AM
gota911
Newbies Hospitality Director
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by juankimalo
Congrats about the mod , but there are two questions:

- I think it sounds very good , but though in the video we can't appreciatethe real sound, It seems to be not as louder as XLF OEM option . I agree with Benjamin

- second things is referred to the installation. Why didn't you get electrical valves installed?
I know It's a bit more complex but you could keep your original sound while you were cruising an urban street or similar place to preserve the noise and not disturbing in night hours, just clicking a button
Juan - He did not install PSE mufflers. He did the PSE MK II modification to the stock mufflers, so there are not valves to connect the wires to. Only true PSE mufflers have the valves that can be turned on and off with the electrical connections.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:13 AM
juankimalo
Burning Brakes

Received 42 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by gota911
Juan - He did not install PSE mufflers. He did the PSE MK II modification to the stock mufflers, so there are not valves to connect the wires to. Only true PSE mufflers have the valves that can be turned on and off with the electrical connections.
Yes. I know it. But I supossed that if we'd install a electric valve to cut out the bypass, conected by wiring to a button, we could use similar to OEM PSE

Thanks

Quick Reply: Official Member of the MKII Mod Gang! Video/Audio Clip Included