996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

Spoiler Lip for Aero II / GT3

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 06:57 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

very welcome. oh well, lesson learned right? The CUP one looks lbest IMHO and is about $50 cheaper than the OEM GT3 one. I got mine from Austin at TRG but you being in FL you should get it from Viper Bob who I am sure stocks them.
Old 05-04-2007, 07:16 PM
signal
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Honestly, the reason I got this one is price. If you buy using the composite part number I posted, its cheaper, you get all the brackets, rivets, splitter, spoiler, tow hook cover, etc. For a cheap price. To buy it all seperate costs alot more. So its no big deal, I can spend the $200-$250 (from what I have seen) and get the cool splitter you all have. Then again, these things are practically disposable, so I'll give it 6 months and if its still there I'll think about it, parking curbs will probably take it off.
Old 05-05-2007, 01:57 PM
silverstutt
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LVDell
very welcome. oh well, lesson learned right? The CUP one looks lbest IMHO and is about $50 cheaper than the OEM GT3 one. I got mine from Austin at TRG but you being in FL you should get it from Viper Bob who I am sure stocks them.

Hey Dell, I so enjoy reading your posts you have no idea.

By the way do you know who might have the cup splitter in the the Los Angeles area?

I've looked and couldn't find anyone yet, and didn't even try the dealer off course.

Grazie!
V2
Old 05-05-2007, 02:35 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by silverstutt
Hey Dell, I so enjoy reading your posts you have no idea.

By the way do you know who might have the cup splitter in the the Los Angeles area?

I've looked and couldn't find anyone yet, and didn't even try the dealer off course.

Grazie!
V2
Benvenuto!

That's a touch one b/c the dealers are not going to stock PMNA parts. If you can wait 1-2 days for shipping Austin will take good care of you. They are located near Napa/Sonoma in Petaluma.

As for the LA area, I have no idea. Alot of the vendors that get these parts are n the SFO area.

A Buona Salute,
Dell
Old 05-05-2007, 02:58 PM
silverstutt
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Grazie professore! I'll call them monday.
Ciao.

Quick Reply: Spoiler Lip for Aero II / GT3