Review: EF1 Motorsports in CA

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2006, 02:11 PM
delirium
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Review: EF1 Motorsports in CA

My unbiased review of EF1 Motorsports.

I just had my suspension installed & aligned on my BMW at EF1 Motorsports in Signal Hill, Ca. I went out of my way to go to this place from recommendations on e46fanatics forum, and I will have to agree that EF1 Motorsports does a great job & has competitive pricing. Fabrizio is a great guy, very nice & showed concern for my situation. Thus far, I have no complaints. Even if you need an hr. to drive over there like I do (LA traffic) I would say its worth it.

I am definately planning on taking my 996 to EF1 to get my PSS9 installed there.
Old 12-30-2006, 02:11 AM
ab996
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think Fabrizio is pretty honest and his work shows how much he cares about bmw and porsches. I had EF1 Motorsports worked in my 2000 bmw and my 2002 C4S and I could only say "Fabrizio is the best". I like to do track days and Fabrizio takes care of oil changes, brake bleeding, alignment and suspension setup, and general repairs. His shop is always busy but he finds time to work on my cars. My experience with EF1 as a customer is over 3 years and it's all a pleasant one.
Thanks,
Alfredo

Quick Reply: Review: EF1 Motorsports in CA