996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

Clear side light price

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2006, 07:38 PM
spiderv6
Rennlist Member

Received 268 Likes on 139 Posts

Just received a pair of these (a bargain $30 from Suncoast) and they look awesome they take a minute each to install!

Question - they come from the factory with orange bulbs but I didn't like the look of those and swapped them for the white ones in the old lights - is that going to be legal?
Old 09-06-2006, 09:07 PM
gota911
Newbies Hospitality Director
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by spiderv6
Just received a pair of these (a bargain $30 from Suncoast) and they look awesome they take a minute each to install!

Question - they come from the factory with orange bulbs but I didn't like the look of those and swapped them for the white ones in the old lights - is that going to be legal?
NO, you may get away with it for a while, but evenually some cop will notice the white light and nail you. You can get silver bulbs that are orange when lit, so you get the best of both worlds. There was a thread on this about 6 months or so ago. You might want to do a search.

BTW - nice pic! The clears look good!
Old 09-07-2006, 11:14 AM
arr0gant
Drifting

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by spiderv6

I did the same thing, I aint trippin'.

Quick Reply: Clear side light price