Sponsored by:

My 1st 911. Getting it worked out.

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2006, 03:20 PM
CosmosC4S
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good for you, GO arr0gant!!!

You need to get in a nice Land Porsche soon!
Old 07-31-2006, 03:34 PM
gota911
Newbies Hospitality Director
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by arr0gant
That's so wierd. The owner of Global called this morning and told me he wanted to ship the car back right away and to send him my reciepts for GAS and Air-Fare so I could be reimbersed. Maybe im just in a wierd dream. Or maybe YOU need to "wake up."

Anyhow, they said they are looking for a car to replace this one for me that will make me happy, but in the meantime, they will be happy to get my money back to me.
Good for you! Ship the car back, get reimbursed for your expenses, and get your car purchase money back. Then, and only then, should you consider looking at other cars they (Global) may have to offer, or look everywhere else.
Old 07-31-2006, 04:39 PM
arr0gant
Drifting

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by blk on blk
An interesting twist. I would not give Global the benefit of the doubt here. Honestly they probably want the car back so they can try and sue Momentum, or use it as leverage in another transaction. Thinking their actions toward you are out of the goodness of their heart is probably naive. They have already sold you a bad car, and no matter what they say they knew it was bad. You are giving away your leverage with Momentum if you do this. If you are incessant in pursuing anything and you have Momentum by the nads then I would go after then. They have the deep pockets, and would be more likely to find you another car if you are set on that route.
ArroGant,
Man I do not know how old you are, and please do not take this wrong as we are only trying to help you. You have to be one of the most naive car buyers I have ever seen in my life. These guys are playing you. Period. Anyone who ever would consider buying a car from these guys gets what they deserve. Send them their hunk of **** back, get receipts from everything that you have spent on this hunk of **** including the gas you put in it, plane ticket to Houston, insurance for however many days, shipping costs, taxes, etc, etc and have them priority mail the check to you or wire to you account. The cost of shipping this thing back to them in closed container is going to be about 1200. When you get the check, run to the bank and never ever deal with these people again. Everyone on this board would be well advised to do the same.
Make up your mind bro. Your advice is all over the map.
Old 07-31-2006, 04:42 PM
blk on blk
Three Wheelin'

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I only say do not send it back to Global if you have Momentum by the ***** because they have the deeper pockets, you say they have allegedly admitted the wrong doing, and they have the ability to get you another car since that seems to be your preference. If it were me I would have already sent the rusty hunk of sit back, and sued both of them if I had the evidence you say you have. However, given what seems to be your preference you will be giving away your leverage with Momentum if you send it back to Global who effed you in the first place.
Old 07-31-2006, 04:52 PM
arr0gant
Drifting

I only say do not send it back to Global if you have Momentum by the ***** because they have the deeper pockets, you say they have allegedly admitted the wrong doing, and they have the ability to get you another car since that seems to be your preference. If it were me I would have already sent the rusty hunk of sit back, and sued both of them if I had the evidence you say you have. However, given what seems to be your preference you will be giving away your leverage with Momentum if you send it back to Global who effed you in the first place.
Gotcha, you make total sense.
Old 07-31-2006, 10:55 PM
Tom R.
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 105 Likes on 78 Posts

Originally Posted by billh1963
Why do I have a bad feeling that a new saga is about to begin?
Would you like some? It is very tasty! And like free legal advice, you get what you pay for.
Old 07-31-2006, 11:24 PM
Wellardmac
Nordschleife Master

Received 135 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by Tom R.

Would you like some? It is very tasty! And like free legal advice, you get what you pay for.
Oh no, a sequel... just as long as it's not as bad as Rocky sequels... they never end.

You know, I'm half expecting to start seeing prequels soon... C4S: Attack of the Clones
Old 08-01-2006, 12:01 PM
Tom R.
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Talking

Originally Posted by oreganet
Oh no, a sequel... just as long as it's not as bad as Rocky sequels... they never end.

You know, I'm half expecting to start seeing prequels soon... C4S: Attack of the Clones
I just got a new flavor. This one isn't supposed to have the salt the original has

I think it has a little more of a wurst type flavor, and should make the sequel go faster than the original.
Old 08-01-2006, 03:47 PM
Alan C.
Rennlist Member

Received 1,042 Likes on 535 Posts

The sequel has to be:

My Second 911 Getting it Worked In
Old 08-01-2006, 04:43 PM
arr0gant
Drifting

Ya, the next sequil will be when I actually get my new car. As far as this current thread goes, we'll call it Paranoid 3 http://imdb.com/title/tt0265496/ Quality of advice rivals the reviews.
Old 08-01-2006, 04:51 PM
Charlie C
Porsche Nut
Rennlist Member

Received 140 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by billh1963
Why do I have a bad feeling that a new saga is about to begin?
Like maybe the money is still wet and they'll send it as soon as it dries out.
Old 08-01-2006, 06:05 PM
Wellardmac
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Charlie C
Like maybe the money is still wet and they'll send it as soon as it dries out.

I love it... remember, real currency burns black, not red.
Old 08-01-2006, 06:07 PM
Wellardmac
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Tom R.
I just got a new flavor. This one isn't supposed to have the salt the original has

I think it has a little more of a wurst type flavor, and should make the sequel go faster than the original.
Hmmm.... tasty!

Nothing beats being a sausage boy.
Old 08-01-2006, 06:21 PM
Wellardmac
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by arr0gant
Ya, the next sequil will be when I actually get my new car. As far as this current thread goes, we'll call it Paranoid 3 http://imdb.com/title/tt0265496/ Quality of advice rivals the reviews.

I gave good advice, but insulted your bad attitude.
Old 08-02-2006, 10:12 AM
Tom R.
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by oreganet
I gave good advice, but insulted your bad attitude.
Same here. But I dont have a law degree hanging in my avatar.

Quick Reply: My 1st 911. Getting it worked out.