Notices
996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

Why do idiots always have to park so close to my Pcar in a parking lot?

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 06:07 PM
Wellardmac
Nordschleife Master

Received 135 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by Joe2000C4Cab
The Valley's nice but if you work in the South Bay, the commute is hell. In the 16 years I've lived here, every job I've ever had was within a 4 mile (southerly) radius of 237 between 101 & 880. If I lived in the Valley, I'd be dead by now - from frustration. But, if you can find work out there, then it'd be all good!

Haha, that was me mentioning the lime green pinto. Yah, as if I wasn't already a dork in HS, my parents thought it was one cooooool ride for me! Cruisin the streets of Philly, I'll tell ya the ladies were impressed (NOT).
This picture is close, but the "green" in this guy is closer ==>

I know someone who cvommutes from Pleasanton to S. SJ every day. His drive is hell. He consoles himself that it's now better than it was before the bubble burst. What a life.
Old 09-14-2006, 06:58 PM
Melchior
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

This is a great place for people to vent their frustration about the idiots out there that have no respect for other peoples' property...I think this post might set a new record for length at the rate it is growing.

My personal motto: "Stupid should hurt"
Old 09-15-2006, 02:18 AM
RobynC
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Joe2000C4Cab
The Valley's nice but if you work in the South Bay, the commute is hell. In the 16 years I've lived here, every job I've ever had was within a 4 mile (southerly) radius of 237 between 101 & 880. If I lived in the Valley, I'd be dead by now - from frustration. But, if you can find work out there, then it'd be all good!

Haha, that was me mentioning the lime green pinto. Yah, as if I wasn't already a dork in HS, my parents thought it was one cooooool ride for me! Cruisin the streets of Philly, I'll tell ya the ladies were impressed (NOT).
This picture is close, but the "green" in this guy is closer ==>
I did the commute from Manteca to Pleasanton for about a year...then found employment in the valley. The commute is a KILLER!! You lose so much of your life.

Oh boy!! That pinto brings back memories! My parents had one (Can't remember the year)...it was the station wagon in Pinto orange!! Eek that car was sooooooo ugly!
Old 09-15-2006, 12:29 PM
Benjamin Choi
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

honestly, people don't care and the parking world does not revolve around you or the porsche
Old 09-15-2006, 12:36 PM
unklekraker
Racer

Originally Posted by Benjamin Choi
honestly, people don't care and the parking world does not revolve around you or the porsche
wow...someone has woken up on the wrong side of the bed j/k!
Old 09-22-2006, 03:12 PM
TBH996
Instructor

I thought we were all nuts with our parking issues...but not after today. I park my 996 at the end of a row when I am at one of my stores. Today, I'm talking on the phone looking out the window and a lady in a white Bentley pulls up and QUADRUPLE PARKS! That's right folks...4 parking spaces...two for the front of the car and two for the back...one for each corner.

The funny thing is that it took her three attempts to walk away from the car 'cause her alarm would trigger everytime she closed the door.
Old 09-22-2006, 06:53 PM
justinmm2
Burning Brakes

TBH,

Her car cost about four times what ours did, it seems only fair

Justin
Old 09-22-2006, 09:17 PM
LiveFromNY
Pro

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by justinmm2
TBH,

Her car cost about four times what ours did, it seems only fair

Justin
I completely agree with that statement!
Old 03-10-2012, 02:17 PM
Grey Guy
Instructor

When I parked there were no other cars in this section of the parking lot, so weird
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Why do idiots always have to park so close to my Pcar in a parking lot?