Sponsored by:

DC metro area people

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 05:53 PM
jsaindc
Burning Brakes

Received 40 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by ronin996
Wow, jsaindc! I’m so sorry to hear about all your trouble with Curry’s! Have you thought about writing to the Better Business Bureau? I did...

I would like to say I have had good luck with Intersport in Tyson’s as others have said. Amor is great, but he is always trying to sell you something...

I have thought about it but instead I will just let everyone know my experience. Matt was suposed to be a true car guy when he opened up shop. I think now it is about the money as he keeps opening shops and doing more oil changes on min-vans. I guess if there are people dumb enough to pay $109/hr to work on a non-performance car then you can't blame him.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:42 PM
marlinspike
Burning Brakes

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Well, Autothority simply reset the check engine light and didn't do anything about it. They also forgot to unlock the radio (that one isn't a big deal). I took it to HBL, they took care of the check engine light (cats) and the non-working cruise control, and something had changed about their service, I dunno, I like them again. Evan's cool when he's not being stretched string-thin.
Old 06-26-2007, 10:25 PM
LiveNupe
Rennlist Member

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by MitchB
With the number of tracks in the area, I assumed I would be in good company.
What tracks are in the area? I know about VIR, but what other tracks are within a 4-5 hr drive? I'm curious because there's a chance I might be moving to VA in a couple of months.
Old 06-26-2007, 10:57 PM
StephenB
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Summit Point is only a little over an hour away. Watkins Glen is about 5 1/2 hours away.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:39 PM
JamesN.
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Lime Rock is six hours from DC.

Quick Reply: DC metro area people