Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Mark@cdoc.com or 866-390-2362 ext 22.
Old 12-14-2005, 11:45 AM
stanm5
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 911porschefan
Stan-how do you find your PSS9's. Are they too firm, how much did they lower your vehicle?
I can't tell you yet, the box is sitting here in my office. It was almost winter when I picked it up, decided to wait for spring to install.
I don't think I'll find it too stiff, I've run pretty aggressive suspensions in all my previous cars. I was worried that the cab body wouldn't suit it but after reading messages form other cab owners i decided it was the route to go. I also picked up GT3 sway bars and drop links.
As far as how much they will lower the vehicle, that depends on you, the suspension is height adjustable.
Cheers,
Stan
Old 12-14-2005, 10:29 PM
911porschefan
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JimB
Mark@cdoc.com or 866-390-2362 ext 22.
Maybe Mark is willing to do a group buy for a bunch of us and give a little better rate or we could all split the shipping to Toronto and the duty or something.
Old 12-14-2005, 10:33 PM
911porschefan
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by stanm5
I can't tell you yet, the box is sitting here in my office. It was almost winter when I picked it up, decided to wait for spring to install.
I don't think I'll find it too stiff, I've run pretty aggressive suspensions in all my previous cars. I was worried that the cab body wouldn't suit it but after reading messages form other cab owners i decided it was the route to go. I also picked up GT3 sway bars and drop links.
As far as how much they will lower the vehicle, that depends on you, the suspension is height adjustable.
Cheers,
Stan
What year is your cab, I have a 2001 C2 Cab and am worried that the setup may not suit the car, but everyone seems to recommend PSS9. I know with my old E46 M3, PSS9's were the way to go.

Where did you get the GT3 Sway bars and drop links, what did you pay?
Old 12-14-2005, 10:58 PM
Dale Gribble
Pocket Sand
Rennlist Member

911porschefan, please PM me regarding the GT3 sways and drop links, i believe i can hook you up
Old 12-14-2005, 11:51 PM
kilrgt
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks for the kind words. I am running the sport spring from HR.Just drop me a line when you want to go for that ride!
Paul T

Paul - are you running the Sport or the Race springs from H&R.

I will definitely take you up on your offer when I get a chance, I love the way your car looks and can only imagine it drives even better.
Old 12-15-2005, 12:55 AM
stanm5
Racer

What year is your cab, I have a 2001 C2 Cab and am worried that the setup may not suit the car, but everyone seems to recommend PSS9. I know with my old E46 M3, PSS9's were the way to go.

Where did you get the GT3 Sway bars and drop links, what did you pay?
My cab is an '02 C2. I picked up the sway bars and links from my mechanic, he just removed them along with an H&R coilover system from another customers 996.
Everything I've read led me to PSS9's.
Cheers,
Stan
Old 12-15-2005, 01:01 AM
stanm5
Racer

Maybe Mark is willing to do a group buy for a bunch of us and give a little better rate or we could all split the shipping to Toronto and the duty or something.
I have all my US parts shipped to a friends place in Buffalo. When they arrive I drive down pick them up and declare the parts at the border. The savings are considerable: no brokerage fees, shipping within the US is soooo much cheaper than shipping from US to Canada, there are also a couple of other tricks to reduce costs which I would rather not write in an open forum but would be happy to share via PM or phone. If you have a Buffalo address I suggest you use it, if not I'll ask my buddy if he minds if you use it.
Cheers,
Stan

Quick Reply: Toronto Owners - Cheapest PSS9's