Suspension setup in Atlanta

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2002, 01:52 PM
RWO
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Suspension setup in Atlanta

Hello,

I just received my Euro M030 suspension for my 996 and am looking for a shot in Atlanta to install it and do the allignment. My normal guy, Jack Lewis, cannot do it until November and I need it done before the end of the month for a DE.

I am looking for someone who is very **** and will setup the suspension exactly as it should be. In addition, I want someone who will take car of the car (I have no scratches and don't want any .

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Roy
Old 10-17-2002, 01:56 PM
Othello
Instructor

[quote]Originally posted by RWO:
<strong>Hello,

I just received my Euro M030 suspension for my 996 and am looking for a shot in Atlanta to install it and do the allignment. My normal guy, Jack Lewis, cannot do it until November and I need it done before the end of the month for a DE.

I am looking for someone who is very **** and will setup the suspension exactly as it should be. In addition, I want someone who will take car of the car (I have no scratches and don't want any .

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Roy</strong><hr></blockquote>

I have just the person for you his name is Bruce Dekle and he has his own Porsche shop on Peachtree (near Jocks and Jills/Brookhaven Marta station). He also runs the spanner side of my brother-in-law's racing car from the Star Mazda series. He's probably forgotton more about Porsche set up than we would ever know. Shoot me an email or PM or respond to the thread if you want me to hook you up with him.
Old 10-17-2002, 04:11 PM
RWO
Burning Brakes

Hey,

I send you a PM requesting the phone number. Thanks!!

Roy
Old 10-18-2002, 02:57 PM
Othello
Instructor

Roy,

Check your messages mate, I sent you the number

Quick Reply: Suspension setup in Atlanta