Sponsored by:

Samsung i730 Pocket PC

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2005, 08:43 PM
RLandis
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Samsung i730 Pocket PC

I'm stuck in/a 2 yr contract with Verizon, and want a bluetooth phone....need to get Excel sreadsheets from time to time.

Does anyone have experience w/Samsung i730 Pocket PC? If so, which bluetooth kit for the car..... I have a PCM II, and want to use the mute feature. Any and all advice is appreciated.
Old 08-16-2005, 11:31 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Hey loser, this crap belongs on the OT forum. Now go home and buckle your seat belt Oh wait a sec, wrong thread......wrong person.......

Just couldn't resist Richard. Hey, if it wasn't me, Tim would be close behind and beat me to it!!!
Old 08-16-2005, 11:50 PM
gota911
Newbies Hospitality Director
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by LVDell
Hey loser, this crap belongs on the OT forum. Now go home and buckle your seat belt Oh wait a sec, wrong thread......wrong person.......

Just couldn't resist Richard. Hey, if it wasn't me, Tim would be close behind and beat me to it!!!
Dell, you got that right! Man, what a thread! You two were tag-teaming that guy, aka __________ , (insert insult of your choice) BIG time. He did go over the top.

Now back to this topic - Richard, no advice on this topic until you post pics of your P-car! Since no one here has even seen pics of your car, we are starting to wonder if you really HAVE a P-car!
Old 08-17-2005, 12:20 AM
VikDiddy
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RLandis
I'm stuck in/a 2 yr contract with Verizon, and want a bluetooth phone....need to get Excel sreadsheets from time to time.

Does anyone have experience w/Samsung i730 Pocket PC? If so, which bluetooth kit for the car..... I have a PCM II, and want to use the mute feature. Any and all advice is appreciated.
Here you go:

http://reviews.cnet.com/Samsung_SCH_....html?tag=prod

and here:

https://rennlist.com/forums/search.php?searchid=525160
Old 08-17-2005, 02:02 PM
SPR
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the ppc6600 and love it. go here:

http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/forum...hp?forumid=168
Old 08-17-2005, 10:48 PM
RLandis
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LVDell

Hey, Dell-Tim...(sounds like a 50's doo-wap group)......you two bozo's are some piece of work.....please quite disturbing me, because ****** that I am, I'm having an affair w/the 2 guys in my Avatar....NOT THAT IT WOULD BOTHER ANY OF YOU!!!!!

Tim, you've busted me.....I really drive a Yugo Cabriolet, and I'm doing a ground up resortation of a Plymouth KCar!!!!!

Dell----the Red Sox just traded Ortiz to the Yankees for Alan Embree!!!!
Old 08-17-2005, 11:24 PM
kilrgt
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I dont think i will chime in on this one
Old 08-18-2005, 12:04 AM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Only in your wildest dreams Richard! Big Papi ain't going nowhere but deep on oposing pitchers. Kilr, come on, pile on Richard with us, it's fun.

Quick Reply: Samsung i730 Pocket PC