Sponsored by:

for sale - my extra parts, stereo, etc

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2005, 08:05 PM
KY_soldier
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default for sale - my extra parts, stereo, etc

As usual, in the midst of some mods, looking to recoup what I can. Here is what I have currently:

- Harmon Kardon TrafficPro Nav Head unit/antenna, etc (1 month old, perfect shape, upgraded to a Kenwood DDX7015)
- Porsche (Becker) CDR 220-stock head unit that came with it, as well as the hi-fi amp
- Porsche DSP unit including amp and control face with buttons (was going to use this, then decided to go with Rod's solution, focals/audison)
- various interior trim parts in gray (I think I have a guage bezel, top dash vent trim (the pieces against the windshield), handbrake cover for center console, non-smoker ashtray, upper center console & vent in gray with bottom part in beige
- upper center console in dark wood (the one piece version, didn't fit my 99, fits a 02+)

MAKE OFFERS

Also, I am now looking for a trim ring (prefer dark wood or black) for the heater controls with the bottom tapered to fit at the bottom of the stack (I had to move the controls when I went to the new head unit), as well as the empty console filler for above it and a dark wood batwing

I will post some pics in a little while of what is for sale, and the space I need to fill on mine.

Also, I would consider some other dark wood pieces or a short shift kit in trade.

Thanks!
Eric
Old 05-29-2005, 11:16 PM
gota911
Newbies Hospitality Director
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by KY_soldier
As usual, in the midst of some mods, looking to recoup what I can. Here is what I have currently:

- various interior trim parts in gray (I think I have a guage bezel, top dash vent trim (the pieces against the windshield), handbrake cover for center console, non-smoker ashtray, upper center console & vent in gray with bottom part in beige

MAKE OFFERS

Thanks!
Eric
Eric - If you DO have the gauge bezels, and if they fit my '04 996, I would be interested in those. I would also be interested in the non-smoker tray. I also have a gray interior, but need to make sure colors match.
Old 05-29-2005, 11:34 PM
leedav
Three Wheelin'

does the nav head work with MOST?
Old 05-29-2005, 11:48 PM
KY_soldier
Racer

gota911,

the color is a funny one, it is this "slate gray looking" color. I will post pics of it. It is not quite a flat gray. Some really love it, others don't. It's really a matter of personal preference.

Lee,

I don't think the head unit will work with MOST systems. It is a plug and play swap for anyone with a 99-02 though. thanks for asking! ....Eric
Old 05-30-2005, 03:52 PM
KY_soldier
Racer

looks like the trafficpro and cdr220 are sold. I still have the other stuff, including the DSP module & amp, as well as the interior pieces. thanks all.....Eric
Old 09-06-2005, 01:04 AM
TurboMark
Pro

Default DSP

Hi -- Did you ever sell the DSP Control and Amp? if not, i may be interested. Also, not sure what part of KY you live on but I am just moving to Bowling Green / Corvette City. Mark
Old 09-06-2005, 07:34 AM
gota911
Newbies Hospitality Director
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts

As usual, in the midst of some mods, looking to recoup what I can. Here is what I have currently: ...

- various interior trim parts in gray (I think I have a guage bezel, top dash vent trim (the pieces against the windshield), handbrake cover for center console, non-smoker ashtray, upper center console & vent in gray with bottom part in beige...

Thanks!
Eric
Eric - Do you still have the gauge rings (bezels)? I am sill interested in those if they will fit my '04 gauges.
Old 09-06-2005, 08:40 AM
washington dc porsche
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the CDR 220. Can the DSP be added easily?

- Harmon Kardon TrafficPro Nav Head unit/antenna, etc (1 month old, perfect shape, upgraded to a Kenwood DDX7015)
- Porsche (Becker) CDR 220-stock head unit that came with it, as well as the hi-fi amp
- Porsche DSP unit including amp and control face with buttons (was going to use this, then decided to go with Rod's solution, focals/audison)
- upper center console in dark wood (the one piece version, didn't fit my 99, fits a 02+)

MAKE OFFERS

Also, I am now looking for a trim ring (prefer dark wood or black) for the heater controls with the bottom tapered to fit at the bottom of the stack (I had to move the controls when I went to the new head unit), as well as the empty console filler for above it and a dark wood batwing

I will post some pics in a little while of what is for sale, and the space I need to fill on mine.

Also, I would consider some other dark wood pieces or a short shift kit in trade.

Thanks!
Eric
Old 09-06-2005, 09:29 AM
kilrgt
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I might be interested in all of the Int, parts...Post a pic of what you have!
Thanks
Paul
Old 09-07-2005, 12:24 PM
KY_soldier
Racer

wow - funny thread. I still have a bunch of stuff. See the pics below. I sold the CDR220 already. The DSP will work with a CDR220 though. PM me with reasonable offers.

I had forgotten about this stuff, as it's been a while. My wife will thank you ;-)

FYI there is also a Sirius set up that will work with MOST systems, as it is FM modulated. All you would need is a Sirius receiver and you are in business. I have the same setup in my Cayenne and it's sweet. Only reason I am selling this is that I put in a different head unit that had Sirius on it.
Old 09-07-2005, 02:19 PM
SPR
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Couple of questions how much did you get for you traffic pro? I am thinking about getting the pioneer nav and wanted to know fmv. Also what do you want for the guage surround and or defroster parts are they black or gray? Do you ahve pics of the new nav installed? thanks Sean
Old 09-08-2005, 03:23 AM
KY_soldier
Racer

here is a pic of the new kenwood head unit. I think I sold the trafficpro for around 250? the trim is gray
Old 09-08-2005, 02:21 PM
brucem
Instructor

how much for the trim pieces.. shipped to WA state 98446
thanks
Old 09-08-2005, 08:25 PM
KY_soldier
Racer

which ones?
Old 09-08-2005, 09:23 PM