Sponsored by:

Another Mod: Bluetooth Car Kit Installed

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2005, 03:28 AM
gtessier
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by riozilla
Had this installed last weekend by Jamie Rawlings (ex Paris Audio) in Pasadena. One of the best install experiences I've ever had. He cared about my car just like it was his own, and he has a very nice 2004 GT3, btw.

Overall I am extremely happy with this kit and the install by Jamie. I am now looking at going back to him to have an entirely new audio system installed..
Thanks for the referral. I had Jamey come out today and install a Bluetooth handsfree kit in my '02 996TT to pair with my Motorola V3 Razr. My instructions to Jamey were that the unit needed to be completely invisible/stealth and function as if the factory designed it as OEM. Per Jamey's recommendation, I went with the Parrot 3000 Series interface.

I couldn't be happier with the installas wellas Jamey's service and quality of install. I'd post photos, but given the quality of the installation, there's nothing to look at, other than a window switch that would normally be used for one of the rear windows in a Cabriolet. The switch is uses to begin and end a call - just like the red and green buttons on the phone. The phone plays thorugh the factory speakers on the Bose system and will mute the audio and the PCM display shows "PHONE" during a call. Even the voice dialing works with the Bluetooth enabled.

Once again, I'd highly recommend Jamey and his expertise for a Bluetooth install.

Quick Reply: Another Mod: Bluetooth Car Kit Installed