Notices
996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

HELP!! I broke the header bolts off in the head!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2005, 10:03 PM
SPR
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh, a follow up on the stoptechs, srf, and pagid oranges. With the braided lines I can stop the whole car with a toe and pushing on it feels kicking a wall!
Old 03-23-2005, 12:43 AM
karlooz
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SPR
Oh, a follow up on the stoptechs, srf, and pagid oranges. With the braided lines I can stop the whole car with a toe and pushing on it feels kicking a wall!
ah the stopechs. was supposed to have them installed yesterday. the brakes were in, looked great and are massive. guess what, they're for a TT! oh well, gotta wait for at least a week while the adapters are at the anodizer and the calipers are still being made. i guess the make them to order.

they look to be a high quality kit. the stainless lines are DOT approved. they have a clear rubber coating to prevent them from cutting up suspension parts. the rotors are absolutely massive and WIDE. the cooling vanes look like they are super efficient which is what these brakes are all about anyway.

about the pagid orange, are you using them for the street? don't you have to warm them up before they become effective?

what's srf?
Old 03-23-2005, 02:21 AM
SPR
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

srf is the castrol brake fluid. I am using the orange on the street and they work fine as of today. I actually know the cofounder of stoptech.

Quick Reply: HELP!! I broke the header bolts off in the head!!