Renline ducktail?

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2024, 01:21 AM
Atho84
7th Gear

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Renline ducktail?

https://www.rennline.com/996-carbon-fiber-ducktail-spoiler-sku-e359/
Anyone have one of these? I like the look in the pictures on the website, but I"m curious to know what it looks like with the spoiler activated. I've searched and can't find a picture for the life of me.
Also, does it attach to the deck lid or the spoiler portion? If it's to the deck lid, that would be my preference, I'm worried that it would act as a sail and look goofy when the spoiler activates at highway speeds.
Any pictures with the spoiler up or I put on where it attaches would be appreciated.
Old 04-28-2024, 03:42 PM
Flyfishnick
Rennlist Member

Received 174 Likes on 114 Posts

I have similar version from Better Bodies and it goes on the part of the lid that raises. Doesn't look goofy and I don't notice any issues at high speeds (I tested mine at over 125 mph so far ).
I love the taco designs and some others but I just wanted something subtle and this does the trick for me.
I'm not at home this week so I can't shoot a pic for ya, sorry.
Old 04-28-2024, 11:16 PM
Atho84
7th Gear

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Flyfishnick
I have similar version from Better Bodies and it goes on the part of the lid that raises. Doesn't look goofy and I don't notice any issues at high speeds (I tested mine at over 125 mph so far ).
I love the taco designs and some others but I just wanted something subtle and this does the trick for me.
I'm not at home this week so I can't shoot a pic for ya, sorry.
Thanks, that's most of what I wanted to know. I'm not in any rush and would appreciate a picture of it in the up position whenever you have the time.
The following users liked this post:
Flyfishnick (04-29-2024)

Quick Reply: Renline ducktail?