996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

Part number for owner's manual case?

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2020, 05:42 PM
marlinspike
Burning Brakes

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts
Default Part number for owner's manual case?

I cannot for the life of me find the part number for the owner's manual case. I can find a number for the new cars, but it is very different. Anybody know?
Old 01-02-2020, 06:13 PM
Dr_Strangelove
Rennlist Member

Received 933 Likes on 565 Posts

I don't have the number for you but if you're looking for a case, there are plenty of them on eBay. I'm not going to post links because they'll just expire shortly and there are so many. Seriously just search for "Porsche Manual Case" in eBay and you'll find a bunch in various conditions.

If you really want a new one I'd not hold my breath for a NOS (New-Old Stock) 996 case gathering dust on someone's shelf and pick one of these up: https://www.suncoastparts.com/produc...0aAiA_EALw_wcB

Old 01-02-2020, 06:32 PM
marlinspike
Burning Brakes

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove
I don't have the number for you but if you're looking for a case, there are plenty of them on eBay. I'm not going to post links because they'll just expire shortly and there are so many. Seriously just search for "Porsche Manual Case" in eBay and you'll find a bunch in various conditions.

If you really want a new one I'd not hold my breath for a NOS (New-Old Stock) 996 case gathering dust on someone's shelf and pick one of these up: https://www.suncoastparts.com/produc...0aAiA_EALw_wcB
I was looking for new, so that's pretty good, I hadn't seen that listing, but that means it has a number somewhere, and my experience has been if I can find the number I can get it much cheaper at a dealer that isn't Suncoast.

Quick Reply: Part number for owner's manual case?