996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

Price for 2001 911 ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2019, 09:49 AM
dporto
Rennlist Member

Received 1,165 Likes on 795 Posts

Awesome color combo, and it looks like it's in great shape. Unfortunately, you'll never get what it's "worth". The other "negative factors" you have going against you are the lack of any options (it seems from the sticker) and the fact that it's got the little single row IMS bearing(the worst of the offenders). For anyone seriously considering this car, they're going to want a $4k consideration to replace the bearing... My rec would be to keep it, or resign yourself to taking a beating on price. I'm thinking $20k tops...
Old 05-31-2019, 12:22 PM
Yorkwpb
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dporto
Awesome color combo, and it looks like it's in great shape. Unfortunately, you'll never get what it's "worth". The other "negative factors" you have going against you are the lack of any options (it seems from the sticker) and the fact that it's got the little single row IMS bearing(the worst of the offenders). For anyone seriously considering this car, they're going to want a $4k consideration to replace the bearing... My rec would be to keep it, or resign yourself to taking a beating on price. I'm thinking $20k tops...
Not enough options? You mean like those Cup Cars ? Not every one looking for the luxury Porsche
when I bough the car I looked for a no option car.
the RMS, IMS all new with DOF
Old 06-12-2019, 07:58 PM
Yorkwpb
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mrdeezy
24-25k street/ craigslist cash now price.
28-29 BAT price wait it out/have it sitting in your garage for 8 months price with perfect photos and all the info for buyers waiting for the right one.

That is just a huge guess.....Every used car is different no matter if its a kia or ferrari. Used cars need to be seen in person by a qualified person to know what they are worth and its always subjective.
Thanks for reply
Old 06-12-2019, 08:21 PM
cds72911
Drifting

Received 150 Likes on 124 Posts

It's a great looking low mile car. Post it on the PCA classifieds and see if anyone bites. Mid to high 20's seems like a fair starting point for negotiations.

Quick Reply: Price for 2001 911 ?