Sponsored by:

like it or not.. steel wide body ;)

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2021, 12:41 PM
ttt123
Burning Brakes

Received 201 Likes on 129 Posts

Originally Posted by tekkie
sorry to hear about your health Brian, for sure that needs to take a priority over a car

I wish i had the time / money to take it off your hands but mine is still on my car lift in pieces lol
thanks tekkie, your one of the few who have seen this crazy creation in person lol its a cool car and one of my prouder mental craziness come to life projects lol

at the dr’s now for some results review …🤞 MS is something we are looking into now 😔. Im a religious man and i’m also accepting that life happens and will take each day as it comes with my head held high 😊
Old 09-16-2021, 12:51 PM
De Jeeper
Nordschleife Master

Received 3,508 Likes on 1,849 Posts

Originally Posted by ttt123

at the dr’s now for some results review …🤞 MS is something we are looking into now 😔. Im a religious man and i’m also accepting that life happens and will take each day as it comes with my head held high 😊
Good luck. If it is ms the meds r getting better every day. I would like ti see the car zipping around the track one day.
Old 09-16-2021, 01:13 PM
ttt123
Burning Brakes

Received 201 Likes on 129 Posts

Originally Posted by De Jeeper
Good luck. If it is ms the meds r getting better every day. I would like ti see the car zipping around the track one day.
ya I’ve been reading up on it. Talked to someone who has it and was telling me they are getting much better and dealing with it now.

We’ll see, like mentioned.. im not trying hard to move it. If i dont get a make me sell offer then ill just keep it.

it would explain why i feel like im 60 these last few months. Hopefully its just more of my thyroid issues we need to deal with… stay up on your health guys!! This sucks right now.
The following users liked this post:
GmundtotheWorld (09-17-2021)

Quick Reply: like it or not.. steel wide body ;)