Sponsored by:

Turbo S on ebay now!

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2003, 04:07 PM
Dr.Chris
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turbo S on ebay now!

How much do ya think a 1997 Turbo S is worth with 3000 miles on it? Car dealers are bidding on it right now on E-bay. Do they think that it is worth 125-150 K or something? I would love to own it but a dealer ( Richardsloan.com) already is trying to sell 5 of them with low mileage and they are not going quickly! What do you guys think about the value long term of these cars?
Old 11-07-2003, 01:53 PM
BABaracus
Addict
Rennlist Member

DrChris,
Turbo S prices are still very high due to the limited no. that were produced, especially for the low mileage examples out there.
I recently purchased a higher mileage example of the Turbo S, and paid substantially less than these quoted values.
My personal feeling is that the 993 TT and 993 TT S vehicles should maintain more of their value than the more mass produced 996 TT.
But this is just my opinion - I could easily be wrong on this.
Personally, you can't go wrong with either a TT or TT S.
Just one word of advice, if you are looking at lower prices TT S's ensure that they are a "true" Turbo S and not a TT with aftermarket parts added.
If you search the board you should find some good guidance on what to look for to determine originality.

Regards

- james
Old 11-07-2003, 02:09 PM
Dr.Chris
Advanced

End price was over 118K and it didn't sell! Somebody out there likes these cars.

Quick Reply: Turbo S on ebay now!