Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anybody near the West Palm Beach area?

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2003 | 04:09 AM
mkhn
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default Anybody near the West Palm Beach area?

I just saw a posting for a 97 TT on ebay that has really sparked an interest and the person is located in West Palm Beach. He's asking for $85k which is on the high side. I will be giving him a call first thing in the morning as he might be posting it on Ebay as a means of advertisement.

If there is a Rennlister that would be willing to help give it a look I'd really appreciate it. It will help me decide whether it's worth the trip over there to do a full PPI and have a personal look over.

I'm going to give him a call and get more details on the car. In the description he mentions "performance upgrade" which I'd like to understand what he means by exactly. He also has 18" HRE wheels which I don't really care for. I actually really like the stock wheels on the car.

If there is anyone interested in helping me out, please send me an email at: mikey996@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Btw, here's the link to the auction, let me hear your your opinions:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=10156
Old 09-24-2003 | 11:25 AM
Mike W
Addict
Rennlist Member

I can look at the car for you. I will be driving my new purchased (I hope) TT to florida over the next two days. I will probably arrive by friday. I can look at the car over the weekend. If you like call me on my cell phone 561-445-8300. Mike W

Quick Reply: Anybody near the West Palm Beach area?