Bump price change $3800
Old 08-12-2015 | 05:39 PM
GSCONNECTION
6th Gear

Is the intercooler still available?
Old 08-12-2015 | 06:27 PM
AiRick
Pro

Yes, Im out of town (Country ) till the 24th but yes still available. I have a few offers but would like to get closer to asking price. Thanks
Old 08-21-2015 | 08:34 PM
GSCONNECTION
6th Gear

Originally Posted by AiRick
Yes, Im out of town (Country ) till the 24th but yes still available. I have a few offers but would like to get closer to asking price. Thanks
AiRick, I'm still interested in the cooler.
Old 08-22-2015 | 03:32 PM
AiRick
Pro

Good ,still available , will be back in the USA tomorrow (Sunday) I'll be posting a few more items for sale when I get back home
Old 08-24-2015 | 01:05 PM
OverBoosted28
Rennlist Member

I've been selfish, not saying anything, hoping nobody buys these bits (Eric is selling), and that I will (somehow) be able to secure funds, so I can buy them all. Ryojo can advise, but this intercooler is substantially more efficient than the stock IC. Someone needs to pay Eric and buy it (and anything else he has) before I let that little red guy on my shoulder, goad me into more debt than I can assume.
Aloha
Richard
Old 08-24-2015 | 04:56 PM
Basal Skull
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by OverBoosted28
Ryojo can advise, but this intercooler is substantially more efficient than the stock IC.
Yup, much more efficient. TB993tt when testing the Secan intercoolers found that the upgraded intercoolers could keep post intercooler intake air temps within 20 degrees of ambient on his high out put engine.
With the stock intercoolers, I was seeing intake temps in the high 40's to low 50's C on the 1/2mile front straight at the Ridge (140-150 mph). The gt2 rs cored intercoolers could keep temps in the mid to high 20's ( on the UMW stage 2 engine - can search for my previous threads).
The Andial intercoolers are just as efficient as the gt2 rs core intercoolers I made. I can't recall if I've posted this but here's a pic of the Andial intercooler data. I have a temp sensor in the air filter box and you can compare to the post intercooler temps. (boost is absolute so need to minus 1). This is lap 9, front stretch up to 150 mph, this intercooler has kept intake temps within 10 degrees of airbox/ambient temps on the Andial 3.8 engine. Lots of variables but I'm pretty confident these intercoolers are quite a bit more efficient than stock.

Richard, if you're planning on keeping your car, I'd find a way to buy it. They are hard to come by and would be a lot of work to reproduce (I know from first hand experience!). My gt2 rs cored intercoolers work but don't look stock and I'm not sure will fit under a stock wing. Trying to fit 3 gt2rs cores like tacker is a lot of work, need NA intake etc. and probably overkill unless you have a motor like his. These look stock and work with minor mods to the shroud.
Attached Images  
Old 08-24-2015 | 05:41 PM
OverBoosted28
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Basal Skull
Yup, much more efficient. TB993tt when testing the Secan intercoolers found that the upgraded intercoolers could keep post intercooler intake air temps within 20 degrees of ambient on his high out put engine.
With the stock intercoolers, I was seeing intake temps in the high 40's to low 50's C on the 1/2mile front straight at the Ridge (140-150 mph). The gt2 rs cored intercoolers could keep temps in the mid to high 20's ( on the UMW stage 2 engine - can search for my previous threads).
The Andial intercoolers are just as efficient as the gt2 rs core intercoolers I made. I can't recall if I've posted this but here's a pic of the Andial intercooler data. I have a temp sensor in the air filter box and you can compare to the post intercooler temps. (boost is absolute so need to minus 1). This is lap 9, front stretch up to 150 mph, this intercooler has kept intake temps within 10 degrees of airbox/ambient temps on the Andial 3.8 engine. Lots of variables but I'm pretty confident these intercoolers are quite a bit more efficient than stock.

Richard, if you're planning on keeping your car, I'd find a way to buy it. They are hard to come by and would be a lot of work to reproduce (I know from first hand experience!). My gt2 rs cored intercoolers work but don't look stock and I'm not sure will fit under a stock wing. Trying to fit 3 gt2rs cores like tacker is a lot of work, need NA intake etc. and probably overkill unless you have a motor like his. These look stock and work with minor mods to the shroud.
I have no doubt, (after your previous thread on the IC's) that I need this. Talked to Eric and really want this, but unfortunately the cardboard sign that reads "NEED INTERCOOLER" didn't get me much. :-(
Old 08-24-2015 | 08:30 PM
PiB993
Rennlist Member

I'm interested but is there more info on it? It looks like a stock intercooler with a temp differential gauge? Stock intercooler is quite efficient as it is. Would this help a stock engine and programming?
Old 08-25-2015 | 02:07 AM
OverBoosted28
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by PiB993
I'm interested but is there more info on it? It looks like a stock intercooler with a temp differential gauge? Stock intercooler is quite efficient as it is. Would this help a stock engine and programming?
The simple answer (for a stock engine) is no. The gains (that can be noticed) are on cars that are modified and tracked (or driven aggressively on a regular basis). It's not really increasing any output. It'll stop (or substantially reduce) the heat your adding, with mods and running the car hard. Just insurance (or should I say assurance) that the extra heat is not power robbing.
Old 08-25-2015 | 02:35 AM
AiRick
Pro

Richard , Wish it could have gone your way ! Right now have 2 people interested in the IC . Thanks for all the kind words.

Temp In

Temp Out

Difference of the two... Shows how well the IC was doing
Old 08-25-2015 | 02:44 AM
OverBoosted28
Rennlist Member

I told Ryojo, I hate letting this one slip away.
Old 08-25-2015 | 05:17 PM
GSCONNECTION
6th Gear

Originally Posted by AiRick
Richard , Wish it could have gone your way ! Right now have 2 people interested in the IC . Thanks for all the kind words.

Temp In

Temp Out

Difference of the two... Shows how well the IC was doing
AiRick, am I first on the list of purchase, if so how do I go about purchasing it from you? PayPal?
Old 08-25-2015 | 09:36 PM
AiRick
Pro

Default SOLD

SOLD to Acropora Sorry GSCONNECTION but the other fellow has been PM me about it , Thanks Guys

Quick Reply: FS Andial Intercooler