RH 3.6 Wheels (Speedline) + Lugnuts for 993 WB

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2015 | 12:02 PM
GMP Performance
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Default RH 3.6 Wheels (Speedline) + Lugnuts for 993 WB

The RH 3.6 wheel mimics the classic style of the Speedline wheel made famous by the early 90's Porsche 3.6 liter 964/5 chassis. This wheel has the period correct styling for the air-cooled Porsche models and makes the perfect addition for every Porsche enthusiast.

The RH 3.6 wheel is a German-Made, TUV Approved, three-piece modular wheel with a cast center and spun aluminum inner and outer barrels. The center is painted in a silver metallic paint and clear-coated for a durable shine. The inner barrel is silver anodized while the outer lip is high-polished and then clear coated to protect the shine for a maintenance free finish.

The wheels accept factory mounting hardware and center caps so you can install them with your original lugnuts as well as your favorite factory center cap. The wheels are shipped with an RH logo center cap and specific, multi-piece, metal valve stem. The wheel also features a hub-centric 71.6mm center bore to ensure a bolt-on smooth ride without the need of any additional hub-centering rings.

We have been importing the RH version of the 3.6 wheel for a number of years and our experience with the RH brand has allowed us to optimize the our fitments for a tailored look that maximizes the open area of a fender-well pushing the wheels to the edge of the fender without causing rubbing or the need to roll the fenders on a vehicle at stock ride height running our recommended tire sizes. We accomplish the fitments without the need of any spacers by combining the right inner and outer rim halves for each specific application ranging from the 930, 964, 965, 993 and 993TT.

We are selling this package in 18X8.5-Front and 18X11-Rear.

20 Free Chrome or Anodized Black lug-nuts with wheel set.

These are designed to work with factory studded Porsche wheels, as are the 3.6 wheels.

Overall length 1 3/16 or 33mm, net depth 29.8mm, net thread depth 28mm. weight 0.7 ounces.

Please mention this post when ordering/inquiries Info@GMPperformance.com

Last edited by GMP Performance; 06-12-2015 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Spelling Error
Old 04-01-2015 | 12:56 AM
DiegoR
Burning Brakes

Too bad they are not "equal" desing as the OE Speedlines. But nice set none the less

EDIT: Do you have this model as well as the previous package price?

Last edited by DiegoR; 04-01-2015 at 12:34 PM.
Old 04-02-2015 | 06:13 PM
GMP Performance
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by DiegoR
Too bad they are not "equal" desing as the OE Speedlines. But nice set none the less

EDIT: Do you have this model as well as the previous package price?
We also offer that design as well. Pricing on the available packages of that design are shown on our site here:

Porsche 964 993 996 Boxster Cayman -- RH AL cup rad -- 3 piece wheel package
Old 04-03-2015 | 02:12 PM
onboost
Burning Brakes

A very nice alternative to the $10k Speedlines. I know several people using them on their cars without issue and they look great.

GMP also provides great service after the sale should you have an issue such as a bend, scrape, or need an additional wheel. Kudos to them for a great product!
Old 04-03-2015 | 02:35 PM
GMP Performance
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by onboost
A very nice alternative to the $10k Speedlines. I know several people using them on their cars without issue and they look great.

GMP also provides great service after the sale should you have an issue such as a bend, scrape, or need an additional wheel. Kudos to them for a great product!
Agreed!

Greatly appreciate the feedback. Thank you for your support!!
Old 04-03-2015 | 03:06 PM
Knight
Drifting

Are there visually any obvious differences vs OEM 3.6 speedlines? They look spot on based on the pics.

The 993 RS speedlines style I can see the differences.
Old 04-03-2015 | 05:05 PM
GMP Performance
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Knight
Are there visually any obvious differences vs OEM 3.6 speedlines? They look spot on based on the pics.

The 993 RS speedlines style I can see the differences.
Obvious differences upon sighting. My opinion is no.
Old 04-06-2015 | 02:33 PM
DiegoR
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by GMP Performance
We also offer that design as well. Pricing on the available packages of that design are shown on our site here:

Porsche 964 993 996 Boxster Cayman -- RH AL cup rad -- 3 piece wheel package
The model I quoted look very nice, however I might ask if you offer the center of the wheel I quoted but with the halves and full bolts as your first post ("Speedlines")? to get aidentical look as this RS (hope no one botter but I did borrow the photo from RL)

Old 04-07-2015 | 12:32 PM
Nurburger
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by DiegoR
The model I quoted look very nice, however I might ask if you offer the center of the wheel I quoted but with the halves and full bolts as your first post ("Speedlines")? to get aidentical look as this RS (hope no one botter but I did borrow the photo from RL)

Diego - the best replicas of the RS Speedlines are made by Tramont, in France. They are available in a variety of widths / offsets & you can specify custom colors.

http://www.tramont.fr/tramont-jantes.html

A few members in the 993 section have recently purchased from them with positive results. I owned a set a few years ago and was impressed with how close to the OE Speedlines they are in appearance - only the markings on the bolt heads and the absence of the "Speedline for Porsche' etching allo you to tell them apart.

Here's a thread regarding the process of ordering / shipping etc:

https://rennlist.com/forums/993-foru...hlight=tramont
Old 04-07-2015 | 01:05 PM
GMP Performance
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Our Speedline style wheel, the one pictured in the original post, is from the 964 and 965 Turbo.

Quick Reply: RH 3.6 Wheels (Speedline) + Lugnuts for 993 WB