Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Not Trolling - But A Serious Quandry

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2014, 02:08 PM
Parnelli
Three Wheelin'

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

[QUOTE=portiadog1;11241359]Given that the "what is my car worth?" stealth sales posts (intended or unintended) go against Rennlist rules, I don't think that posting the sales price would be ungentlemanly at all. In fact, I would argue it is the gentlemanly thing to do for forum members, in the name of transparency.[/QUOTE
Old 03-25-2014, 02:12 PM
Parnelli
Three Wheelin'

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by portiadog1
Given that the "what is my car worth?" stealth sales posts (intended or unintended) go against Rennlist rules, I don't think that posting the sales price would be ungentlemanly at all. In fact, I would argue it is the gentlemanly thing to do for forum members, in the name of transparency.
. I can't disagree with that logic
Old 03-25-2014, 03:23 PM
Shawn O
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't see what's wrong with posting purchased price on a thread. Unless you are neighbors or best buds; most of us will never meet and it's a great tool to understand market value. I can promise I'm not going to throw it down on Twitter or FB but on here no one knows me. If I run into someone on here I know I'll delete my post. Anyhooo. There's my .02
Old 03-28-2014, 08:58 PM
997rs4.0
Race Car

Received 133 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by Overdraft
All....to end the number of PM's I continue to get, I am pleased to confirm the car is now sold to a fellow Rennlister who I am sure will make himself known to you all if/ when he wants to. He did not have the best offer I received, but it was one from the guy who I felt was the most sincere enthusiast and given the choice, that was more important than an additional 5G's that came from two others. Given the apparent frenzy - and some sales I am seeing the past week, I really undersold, but quite frankly, doesn't matter......no hassle deal, certified drafts promptly delivered as promised, gentleman to speak with. The car remains in Canada as well which is cool.

The 18" Rufs are with me still so opinion to value on those? I am hearing $ 4 g's - how accurate is that....they are perfect and BTW have decent rubber on them...so if anyone is in the market - please PM me. BTW...don't know the offsets or otherwise - just that they fit a 993tt .
Sent you a pm

Quick Reply: Not Trolling - But A Serious Quandry