Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

993 turbo race video from Road America

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2013, 10:43 PM
MSR Racer
Rennlist Member

Received 189 Likes on 114 Posts

It was me at RA but I couldn't race because of hydraulics failure. I just started this summer. The car is still being shaken down. Stock everything like yours except for JRZs etc.

I am planning to do 6 - 7 races this year if all goes well: Sebring, Road Atlanta, NOLA, COTA(?), Putnam, Road America and Daytona.
Old 12-03-2013, 02:58 AM
darrendeguire
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by surathdp
It was me at RA but I couldn't race because of hydraulics failure. I just started this summer. The car is still being shaken down. Stock everything like yours except for JRZs etc.

I am planning to do 6 - 7 races this year if all goes well: Sebring, Road Atlanta, NOLA, COTA(?), Putnam, Road America and Daytona.
That's great. Wish I could get to that many races! I just might make it back to Sebring next year. It's been a couple years and last time there I had no third gear which was frustrating. What hydraulic issues are you having? I've never had any w my car. Have you been to Sebring before? Crazy fun, especially the night race.
Old 12-03-2013, 12:52 PM
MSR Racer
Rennlist Member

Received 189 Likes on 114 Posts

Yes, I have driven at Sebring but in another car. Hydraulics failure was a one-time thing - a cracked hose. It is fixed. Looking forward to the season and being safe.

Quick Reply: 993 turbo race video from Road America