Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

993tt Turbo Install Documentation

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2003, 01:23 PM
993Power
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys thanks for the responses,, mucho appreciation!

Carrera GT, Yes I am planning in the future REALLY soon, to set this up. I think doing the exhaust side with the manifolds and turbos are going to be quite easy, and a direct foward install, I figured I could do a oil return on the valve covers just like Protomotive and the Oil feed from cam housings OR a feed from the oil tank iline going to the motor. The problem that I'm debating right now is wether or not to swap out the manifold to make my life easier or Retain the stock manifold. Doing the IC piping wont be a problem at all, going from the compressor side of the turbo to the IC, and then going to the Throttle Body. But I then have no place to put my air filters on the top like the 993TT, So i'm kinda stuck hahaha..

My other approach is a TPC Supercharger and Custom making a IC to sit iright on the side of it, since the Blower is on the left side. I think thats where TPC messed up, is not fabricating a IC for their kit.

Either way, I have alot of goodies on the way for my car, like a ported Throttle body (mirror finished) and 993 RS cup headers and cat bypasses if I go to the Supercharged way to extract more HP, Thanks!

chris
Old 07-20-2003, 08:59 PM
Carrera GT
Wordsmith
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

If you find somewhere that sells a full set of service shop manuals for the 993 TT, please email or post -- I'm keep to get a set for my own interests, but the prices!
Old 07-20-2003, 10:16 PM
Q
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would be interested in a complete set of manuals also...
Old 06-20-2004, 03:24 AM
dr kenneth e garchow
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

hay guys why cant i open the file on the turbo r & r, looks like everyone else has seen it but me

i get to the yahoo site but nothing happens from there

thanks
Old 06-20-2004, 04:04 AM
Tour18
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you very, very much. That is a great DYI guide. Kevin will be hearing from me one day. And shortly after that I will be putting your guide to good use...
Old 06-20-2004, 10:42 AM
Careener
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

IMO, the whale tail is an attractive design that enhances the overall look of the car. I want mine there at all speeds -- even sitting in the garage.

Quick Reply: 993tt Turbo Install Documentation