Sponsored by:

New Challenger 480hp vs Used 993TT.

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2011, 04:56 PM
ELPORSCHA
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by No HTwo O
Elporscha, do you have any pics of the Pastel Yellow/Blue 993TTS?

Please, don't take this the wrong way, but why did Porsche build your current Turbo with the 993TTS rear fender air intakes? If I were a 993TTS owner, I'd be pissed that Porsche was cranking out "clones". I can understand the aftermarket stuff done, but not the true factory option going onto a non-S turbo.

How many did Porsche do like this? What was the cost of this option? I'm guessing over $7K.

Thanks!

I hope you never sell your car, because I won't be tempted to buy it. LOL!!
I have but not in digital, have load it into that format or whatever requires, but I do have plenty of it after the big crash, on Judgement Day, when a Porsche factory rep came by to check on the state the vehicle, and its lucky owner! Its a total mess - the point of fixing was like buying new turbo (repair estimate was $75-$80k). As I say, its an ugly seen, no one will be proud to show off - may be I can PM you some, if its a burning desire! .

No offence at all, NoH2o. I've seen few standard 993tt, with after market installation (much cheaper than factory, but not same fit/look).

This car, along with few that went to ROW, had this option of rear fender air-intakes. It came as an extra over the price of the "Exclusive package". Its a factory thing, not after market.

I can ask Porsche for copy of the "993 Exclusive Program" original print, and copy the pages here for you to read! No problem at all, just need to get and scan the required pages.

The cost was $4500, per scoop. $9000 total, before 10% discount.

The after market, I understand will cost somewhere around $500 each, drill and paint inclusive!

Cheers!
Old 01-30-2011, 07:48 PM
sonny1
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

EL Porscha= Stay with your TT, buy the 993tt, buy the Challenger, at the end it is a matter of how deep your pocket is!!,cheers.

Quick Reply: New Challenger 480hp vs Used 993TT.