Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are bad pics better than no pics?

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2008 | 10:39 AM
V
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by CincyScott
The car actually has an OEM CF Dash as well, which I like alot. I think I'm gonna do the 2002 Turbo Mod handbrake and Shifter that Gert has. Anyone done that here? (More importantly, anyone have one they don't want anymore?? )
That would be cool!

I really like the black interior, soo clean. Please feel free to post more pictures where the CF dash is visible . Great looking and a desirable option to boot!

Any engine mods planned?
Old 12-18-2008 | 11:09 AM
CincyScott
Rennlist Member

Thanks to all for the kind words. I contacted Leatherique about the seats, and as all good South Carolinians (I am an export), they were super to deal with. I'm going to try their recommendations for my seats and report back!

As for mods, I like Porsche mods best. So, chances are, if it says Porsche AG on the label a) it probably costs too much for what it is, and b) I'd probably like it.

Probably lots better and cheaper options out there for modifications, but I just like to think that things work better when they come out the factory for some reason.
Old 12-18-2008 | 10:44 PM
roche
Rennlist Member

looks good and nice options on your car. maybe i'll see you around at local events in '09.

Quick Reply: Are bad pics better than no pics?