Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Prices these days...

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2008 | 04:56 PM
Turbodan
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by No HTwo O
Very easy, Danny. Are you in the market? When was the last time you purchased a 993TT? My knowledge shows the gap to be between $8-10K. I have seen some as high as $15K.

There are a lot of 993TT's for sale right now. The economy is in the tank. Gas will be $6 a gallon soon (for 93 octane). Sellers are very-very motivated.
I would gladly purchase low miles tt for $50k and will always be in the market for these great cars at those prices.
If you can buy one of these cars for 50 then do it. and good luck. but current owners who are on here that actually own these cars and have friends that do and follow prices won't agree with you. as a matter of fact I (perhaps we) feel that you are sadly misinformed. for those prices you should be looking at a 996tt.
we have all heard of the story where the wife sells her husbands car for below market price, but springtime is here and good luck finding that deal.
oh, and to save money make sure you skip the ppi!
Old 06-11-2008 | 06:06 PM
One of Twenty
Banned

One thing I forgot to add about my recent purchase is that I was actually looking forward to spending the $350 for the PPI so that I could have a reason for NOT spending the cash and buying my 993TT. A poor PPI would have enabled me to sleep comfortably knowing that the car was a piece of crap. I would point out that I let my S2 slip through my fingers once and spent more than a few sleepless nights then for sure and simply got lucky that the car came up for sale again quite soon in that instance.

Unfortunately for my wallet, the PPI came back with flying colors (exceptional) and I closed the deal as soon as I could.

Again.............happy as a clam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-11-2008 | 10:25 PM
Chris L/FL
Rennlist Member

[QUOTE=MarkD;5500463]certain segments of the economy are down... others are very healthy. enough doom/gloom already.

+1...leave the gloom and doom to the lib media!!

Quick Reply: Prices these days...