Sponsored by:

Front wing stone guards

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 07:05 AM
gcpa968
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Front wing stone guards

Hi guys. Wondering is anyone on here has stone guards fitted to the bottom of the wing \ sill behind the front wheels? I purchased my 993 turbo and it had small (2 inch by 3 inch approx) coloured (midnight blue) stone guards fitted in this area. However, this does not appear to be a Porsche product (only rear stone guards are available).

Thanks
G
Old 02-12-2008, 10:44 AM
chris walrod
Guru
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Received 101 Likes on 52 Posts

There is at least one company that sells these as a precut piece or kit. They offer for the front and rear wheel wells, aft. For some reason, I cannot think of the name of this place. ..I'll post it once I do.
Old 02-12-2008, 11:13 AM
TRINITONY
Rennlist Member

Received 307 Likes on 249 Posts

Originally Posted by chris walrod
There is at least one company that sells these as a precut piece or kit. They offer for the front and rear wheel wells, aft. For some reason, I cannot think of the name of this place. ..I'll post it once I do.
Was Invincashield - no longer operational..kaput..
Old 02-14-2008, 05:39 PM
pezza
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the clear 3m film on my 993 turbo, on the trailing edge of the front wheel opening and on the front of the lower rocker, without it the cars tend to get stone rash badly in that area, shows badly on my car as it is met black.

I purchased mine from armourfend, do a google search, they have a web site and will ship to the usa, the kit comes pre cut, with the mounting solution and squeegee.

Quick Reply: Front wing stone guards