Sponsored by:

HELP SOLVE THE CHRISTMAS MYSTERY!

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2006, 01:36 PM
Ima2nr
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it is my wife! thanks

she wont let me do a picture of her face for fear of wierdo stalker stuff... (I feel the same way)

but trust me... she is incredibily attractive... she has nothing to hide! (that picture was done within the last 6 months, and she is 30 yrs old!)

please keep the suggestions about the car coming... i really do appreciate you guys input on my issue here...

BTW--- the "after boost spike" boost looks good (from 5700 rpm till redline).... it's just that damn 24 psi at 4500 rpm that has me in a panic... (i think the fuel curve gets lean during the spike due to programming being designed for way less boost at 4500 rpm)... if the boost was lower, i should have the fuel i need there... what do you guys think?
Old 12-26-2006, 10:04 PM
Kevin
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 334 Likes on 224 Posts

The following statement from myself is a total contradiction of my advice from the present to future tuning with the 993TT.

I believe that the tuning on your Ruf was done as a complete system. Anotherwords as a tuned package. The minute that you un-corked the exhaust, you have free'd up the engine and efficiency. The turbochargers are spooling up quicker and more air is passing thru the engine. I also believe that with your camshafts you are "most likely" are at the limit of the MAF.. Which is causing issues with the boost control and fueling.

The engine most likely needs some different tuning to try to tame the boost control. I would install a factory virgin ECU and run some baselines. You will see that the ECU will/can tame the Boost. You can then monitor the fueling at those level.
Old 12-27-2006, 12:20 AM
Ima2nr
Instructor

DOES ANYBODY HAVE A STOCK ECU FOR SALE?
Old 12-27-2006, 12:21 AM
Ima2nr
Instructor

HEY KEVIN... did you get a chance to study the data logged info from the email i sent you? thanks for all your support!

Quick Reply: HELP SOLVE THE CHRISTMAS MYSTERY!