Sponsored by:

watch out in nj

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2006, 12:05 PM
bigimp65
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation watch out in nj

nj state troopers are conducting an "aggressive driver" sweep this weekend. there are extra patrols on all major highways, so keep it down. I was stopped this morning on 287n just south of exit 52. luckily my brother is "on the job" as they say, and i escaped without any ticket. clocked at 92...oophs. the trooper was a nice guy, and had a great hiding spot. along this section of road there are high walls with an occasional opening. he was inside one of these openings and hit me with k band from the rear after i had passed. when my v-1 went to full strength rear in a spot where i know there are no stray signals i knew i was cooked. hitting cars from behind as they move away is a good technic for these guys because it greatly reduces other drivers further back down the road from picking up a signal as they clock cars ahead.
Old 12-03-2006, 02:11 AM
Jay993turbo
Instructor

Thanks for the heads up! I thought I noticed alot of troopers on the Turnpike today.
Old 12-03-2006, 02:12 AM
dm 3.6 turbo
Instructor

so your valentine one radar didnt pick it up till you were clocked o boy we better have a talk with mike valentine or we will all get nailed
Old 12-04-2006, 11:00 AM
bigimp65
Advanced

i went to the spot where i was clocked yesterday...it was a great spot. behind a wall the patrol car was facing in the same direction as the traffic flow. totally hidden, the officer cannot see his prey coming , but once you pass he can flip his unit on. if he is selective, and does not transmit continuously, its very hard to pick up a stray signal as you appraoch the area.

Quick Reply: watch out in nj