Car runs like a dream

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2006, 02:31 PM
Rickard 993 Turbo
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Car runs like a dream

Part 1 Engien compartment

A some of you know i have bought alot of stuff lately, and this weekend it was time to do a big maintance...I started to remove the air filter box and the interior fan assembly after that i decided to remove the intake manifolds just to check and get full acces to everything, i also removed the fan and the altenator. After this it was time to install all new parts, first was the new plugs going in. A set of Denso IK22 was on the menue to be installed, left side was not so hard, but when it was time to do the right side i did understand this is going to take some time....Nr 4 and 5 was not so difficult but nr 6 took like 1 hour to get out..but after i did do a lite search here on rennlist of the little hole from inside of the wheel whell it took only like 15min..

Next thing was installing my new 8,5mm new magnacore sparkplug wires, not so hard execpt for nr 4 that was big fight for space between ic hose and sparkplug boot, but i did win at last..... After that it was fuel filter time, nothing hard about that just some tight space to work at..I also replace cap and rotor when i was in there.. the cap and rotor was not looking so good and same with sparkplug so it was time to do this..

Nex up was a RS Pulley and some new belts, this was straight forward, i also installed new hood shocks front and rear...and some new interior filters..

Now it was time to start putting everything togther after cleaning everything up...The car runs like a dream now not a hesitate, nothing it just pull very strong to red line....

Ps: My new diverter valves hasn't arrived yet so i will need to go in there soon again..

Last edited by Rickard 993 Turbo; 05-20-2006 at 05:06 PM.
Old 05-20-2006, 03:18 PM
Tim Wasmer
Race Car

Received 45 Likes on 31 Posts

MMMMMMMMM mods are cool

Good job.
Old 05-20-2006, 05:00 PM
Rassel
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Nice!

Quick Reply: Car runs like a dream