Notices
993 Turbo Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Okay, who is it that I keep seeing on the freeway in the 993 Turbo?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 05:18 PM
Euromagination
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Okay, who is it that I keep seeing on the freeway in the 993 Turbo?

Hi all.

I'm posting here in the Turbo forum because there is a beautiful blue-green (sorry, I don't remember the proper name of the color) 993 Turbo that I often see on the NJ Turnpike between exits 8 and 10. The car is lowered, has aftermarket wheels with polished lips, Sparco seats, clear turn signal lenses... and a gray "Rennlist" sticker on the rear-side window.

In the past couple of months, I have seen the car four or five times on the Turnpike, though every other time except today I've been in my Evo VIII... One of those times I had my Rennlist shirt on, so I didn't feel so bad...

Today, (just a few minutes ago) I was in my 964 (GP White with a Rennlist sticker, of course) traveling south on the NJ Turnpike and I saw the 993 again!

So whoever it is that owns the Turbo... If you've seen a younger guy with a hat on backwards waving to you from a GP White 964 or a silver Evo, that's me.

Whoever it is has to live close to me. After I saw the car again today I had to create this post to see who it is.

Beautiful car!

-Harry
Old 05-16-2006, 08:10 PM
Jay993turbo
Instructor

Hey Man, that was you in that Evo flashing the rennlist tee at me!? This is too weird, and you have seen me how many times?

I live in Millstone. I was gonna take exit 8a to get home today but I just didn't feel like sitting at any lights, 8 is a little faster. Your 964 is beautiful btw . It's great to finally know who I'm seeing.

Jay
Old 05-17-2006, 02:48 AM
Euromagination
Burning Brakes

Sweet! This has been bugging me for a while--ever since I saw your rennlist sticker... Haha! I've seen you on the turnpike a few times and near the tolls before too. It sucks that I was always in my Evo when I saw you; until today, finally. Your TT is so nice that I think traffic was speeding past my 964 just to see your 993.

See you around!

Harry

Quick Reply: Okay, who is it that I keep seeing on the freeway in the 993 Turbo?