Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

aftermarket exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2005, 07:45 PM
strato58
Burning Brakes

Received 126 Likes on 74 Posts

Thanks Acropora, my RSR's are on the UPS truck comming up from Florida as I type this .Due 12/7. ..wondering if I should do the 100 cells at the same installation...??
I do have a couple of questions though. Will I be able to pass NJ emissions testing with the new cats and what do they cost??
Regards
Bob
Old 12-03-2005, 07:50 PM
Jim Morton
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Acro

Tried to go the AWE route, but could not get the product... :^(

Mike at AWE was apologetic, but I don't see them ever looking back to the 993 model for their revenue. Too bad, I think there was some good money possible from all of us. Makes me appreciate Kevin and other guys more dedicated to all P-Car turbo models...

I really liked the simplicity of the AWE layout. Now that that road is a dead end, I'll likely go with Kevin's new larger pipe size sport cats and keep the RSR's or other "can" muffler as my system.

I have thought of fabbing something like the AWE setup, but it's a ton of work and I won't likely have time for something like that until mid to late next year.

Keep the exhaust posts coming !
Old 12-04-2005, 12:38 PM
K24madness
Banned
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Having been throught several exhaust combinations I can honestly say the Fabspeed mufflers and catbypass pipes offer similar performance to a straight though system.

The straight throught system I had tried was viper bob's old one.

I will be posting some before and after dyno runs within the next few weeks. I can the offer some facts to back up what my butt dyno is telling me.

Quick Reply: aftermarket exhaust