Notices
993 Turbo Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Boost Crazy you need to defend yourself!

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2005, 01:45 PM
Jean
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 168 Likes on 100 Posts
Default Boost Crazy you need to defend yourself!

Simon,

There is a very disturbing thread on the 993 board about another Rennlister who says that you have ripped him off. Now, knowing you a little, I have a hard time believing it, but I am sure by now you must have received a few emails from other Rennlisters asking you for an explanation.

I hope you chime in here VERY shortly to explain your side of the story, or better not ever come again here as this is a very tight community and we trust each other a lot.

This is just a friendly post.
Old 09-23-2005, 06:19 PM
ploglet
Pro

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Boy that is a really diheartening post. As we are all pretty tight here on the board I dont think there is much we can expect from this "Boost Crazy" guy. It sure sounds like he purposely screwed MichealM on the deal. I guess it goes to show that there are some people on this board who are not true Porschefiles after all.
This guy needs to get out and resolve this issue but I fear it is too late.
Old 09-23-2005, 07:48 PM
Kevin Ross
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As a fellow Ausie I agree ... we're not all bad down under and this gives us a bad reputation... I'd hate it to reflect on everyone from Australia!

Boost Crazy, I don't know you, but you really need to let everyone know your side of the story Mate! Fact is, if you just disappear, the worst will be assumed.

Do the right thing Mate!
Old 09-23-2005, 09:53 PM
Air Kuul TT
Race Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't know Simon "Boost Crazy" personally other than a few PMs and emails. He was very pleasant and enthusiastic. I was very surprise when I read the thread from MichaelM.... so Simon if you're out there do the right thing and make this right.
Old 09-25-2005, 03:15 PM
mrsullivan
Nordschleife Master

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

there are two sides to every story...remember that...

but i agree that the silence will be taken as an indictment of guilt on this one...
Old 09-25-2005, 10:40 PM
Woodster
Drifting

Simon, please come clean for the sake of all trusting rennlisters.
I have sent merchandise and checks prior to recieving stuff and have
enjoyed the trusting community here. If something happened with your
transaction, you should make it right and stick to your word!
MK
Old 09-27-2005, 01:07 AM
Full Boost
Why do I feel so left out!
Rennlist Member

Received 420 Likes on 201 Posts

Jean,

Thanks for the fiendly email. I have responded with the truth on the 993 forum.

Ploglet - i dont know you - and it seems you may have a point - but it looks like i was the one that was screwed?? I just chose to act like a man and try and resolve the problem directly rather than post my woes on Rennlist and hope that some uninformed people would jump on my bandwagon.....

Kevin - I am away on holidays. I am not afriad to tell the truth. Name me one Aussie that shies away from confontation???

Tony - thanks for the suport - thare few true gentlemen left in this world - but your one of them.

Jonathon - again - thanks for the support - there is always 2 sides to every story.

I hope i have "explained" myself to everyones satisfaction? If not - there isn't much more to be said. If I am banned or not wanted here - i too am ok with that.

I have done nothing wrong but try to right a wrong that was done to me. I just chose not to do it in an open forum.

Regards,
Simon
Old 09-27-2005, 02:18 AM
Jean
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 168 Likes on 100 Posts

Simon

Glad you are back, and as expected, there is another side of the story, which in my case I believe more than the accusing thread. What matters is you came here and explained yourself, the rest is between you two guys.Boost Crazy comes clean
I hope this gets resolved in a friendly way and looking forward for your posts.
Cheers
Jean
Old 09-27-2005, 03:45 PM
Woodster
Drifting

Simon,
Good to see your side of the story,
Good luck to both of you resolving it!
Mk
Old 09-27-2005, 03:53 PM
Rassel
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Simon,

Don't worry about the bandwagon thing. As many said, every coin has two sides and most Rennlisters knows this.
Old 09-27-2005, 06:31 PM
Air Kuul TT
Race Car

Simon,

Thanks for speaking up and telling your side of the story. I hope to see you around and best of luck in resolving this transaction. Just really glad that you spoke up.
Old 10-01-2005, 11:42 AM
IamSMC
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...85#post2478585
Old 10-01-2005, 10:20 PM
MichaelM
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Just so all of you realize, I have sent numerous emails since I found out about the paypal scandal and again since all of this has been posted here, he's probably on vacation again . I have yet to receive a respone and he has in no way shape or form tried to contact me, and he definitely has all of my contact info, multiple emails, phone number and not to mention my PM on this site. I'm just gonna consider this a total loss I guess , except for the knowledge I shared with you guys, and try to get this guy for credit card fraud. Anyhow, just thought all you should know.

P.S. This is all I have to say about this situation. Thanks for all of the support and I'm glad that everyone is more knowledgeable about what can go wrong in a deal. Thanks for listening everyone!
Old 10-02-2005, 04:12 AM
Rassel
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Michael,
I understand your concern, but there is no way I'm capable of judging this (I can only speak for myself). Especially since I do not know if the final outcome is the current status. What I'm hoping for, is that we see a post when it is solved.

Quick Reply: Boost Crazy you need to defend yourself!