Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

993tt oil backflow kit - UK Group buy

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2006, 09:18 AM
Rob 97 993c2
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im interested in the entire kit as well.
Can we get a few people in the US to do this together?
Whats the best source and pricing for everything?
Old 01-05-2006, 04:17 AM
boostid
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by boostid
I had both the 996 check valves/braided lines and the Andial return lines installed last spring, when I had the Kevin GT1 turbos installed. Turbokraft in Phoenix (look for ad in Excellence) can provide the check valves and appropriate oil lines for the feed side. Andial you know about for the return lines. Later, I'll look at what I paid for the parts when I find my records. I'm moving and things aren't readily accessible right now. It'd be easy to get quotes from the vendors over the phone. I don't have any affiliation with either of these vendors. No leaks, smoke or other problems so far.
Located my records on this issue. I had the 996TT check valves/lines and Andial return lines installed as part of some other work I had done (Kevin's GT1 turbos, billet diverter valves, 5bar FPR, 2nd oil cooler, lots of other things). The parts prices I pulled from my invoice looked like this:

Andial return lines $280
996TT check valves (996 107 030 78) $113
Braided turbo oil feed lines $98

Of course, there were various grommets, washers, nuts, o-rings, etc, adding to the cost. I had the work done by an independent shop in San Diego about a year ago, so don't know if prices have changed.

Sorry I can't be more specific about the difficulty since I didn't do it myself.
Old 01-05-2006, 09:37 AM
ttAmerica RoadsterAWD
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I've got some photos of the old, stock return lines and new Andial return lines as well as the SS braided hose..Will post them tonight when I get home from work. I'm gonna pull off the turbos and replace lower hydraulic tappets. I'll take photos of the turbo's with the check valves too for those whom are interested in how they look. Maybe I can write a DIY.

Jaime
Old 01-06-2006, 02:08 AM
ttAmerica RoadsterAWD
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Ok, photos are up under "Updated oil return lines".

enjoy!

Jaime

Quick Reply: 993tt oil backflow kit - UK Group buy