Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DE Events @ Limerock, Watkins Glen...

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2005, 10:39 AM
holzmantm
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DE Events @ Limerock, Watkins Glen...

Well, I'm finally getting around to putting new SO2-As on my 97 993TT (thank you for your advice, Viken!) and want to get out to as many DE events as possible.

Any recommendations on who I should call to get dialed into the events at Limerock, Watkins Glen and the NY-Metro area?

Btw, a good friend just bought me "Going Faster" on DVD...I definitely recommend it...I especially like the part on correcting for when you lose the car which of course never happens to me!

Thank you!

Todd
Old 05-12-2005, 01:37 PM
Arrwin
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by holzmantm
Well, I'm finally getting around to putting new SO2-As on my 97 993TT (thank you for your advice, Viken!) and want to get out to as many DE events as possible.

Any recommendations on who I should call to get dialed into the events at Limerock, Watkins Glen and the NY-Metro area?

Btw, a good friend just bought me "Going Faster" on DVD...I definitely recommend it...I especially like the part on correcting for when you lose the car which of course never happens to me!

Thank you!

Todd
Todd,

Are you a PCA member? If so, you can sign-up for any track events that any region is hosting at Lime Rock, WG, and such and you do not have to belong to the respective region. I'm not sure how the other regions are, but the Metro NY region sells out of spots for track events, especially for the more popular ones, very quickly.

Here's the link to the Metro NY Region: Metro NY PCA Website

Good luck and hope to see you at some events!
Old 05-13-2005, 03:43 PM
IamSMC
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

take a look here:
www.trackmasters.com

Quick Reply: DE Events @ Limerock, Watkins Glen...