Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does anyone know this TT?

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2005, 05:57 PM
jrgordonsenior
Nordschleife Master

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Corey your attitude simply confirms all our collective suspicions regarding your business practices. It was unfortunate for you that "Frisbee54" had posted all the problems he had trying to PPI that car in Denver and asking for help. I ran the VIN for him so I had first-hand knowledge about that car which was posted back in January. But you know Carey sometimes that's just the way Carma works.....

We look out for each other here on this board, and if something walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, well then it's probably a car with a questionable background. You probably knew less about that car than I did!

I think it's important to note that no one here made any effort to talk trash about you Corey, all we did was talk about your car and subsequently the cars you were purchasing after playing the "financial needs" card as the reason for selling your TT. Those actions make your motives appear counterfit. That you respond with venom and threats, and now admit that you own a dealership.....well it speaks volumes Corey.....
Old 04-25-2005, 06:25 PM
Cor2nir
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alright guys here it goes: I am wanted in 4 states and I have to buy and sell cars so they can't identify me with a certain car so people don't catch me if they do I am going to jail again.

Now that I am done laughing
As far as my old Porsche I sold it back to the guy I purchased it from. I also do have a percentage in that dealership for an investment. I own a financial invesement company that deals in real estate and I as well am in school. Between these two things time is very hard to find. I bought a percentage of the dealership to also drive almost any car I want and not have to pay the BS taxes etc. The only reason I sold my Porsche was because I needed money for a deal I just closed on a 7 figure piece of land. I also sold my Bmw X5 as I got tired of it. I had it for 2 years Btw. As far as the Vet goes I bought it through ebay at a dealer I knew and my good friend wanted a vet for udner 27k. We could not find one in KC and Premier did not have one in stock. So we bought it from Chicago Motorcars, Parin. That vet for my buddy I do not own it. By the way its a nice car. Also far as me bidding on that other Turbo. I figure if I can get it for what I sold my X5 for its worth it as I figure I'll have to put like 5k into it. Still at 40k who wouldn't take that car. Yes, I do miss my car but I plan to be back into a 993TT within a year. Honestly I don't think I'll get that car as my high bid is in the 30's. I will be back in a bad *** 993TT though in a year and yes I am going to make sure that I can keep it long term. I know you guys think that I tried to make money on that 993TT but I didn't. I had mid 60's into it said and done with the stuff that I replaced and etc. I sold it my buddy who owns most of Premier for around my last asking price. He was going to drive it as his personal car but just found another Big Body Benz that he wants to drive instead everyday as his personal car. He drives in lots of traffic as well in Chicago probably a good decision but he wanted to own that 993TT for a while. I also had the car inspected again before I dropped it off and found a few small issues. It has a small oil leak, could probably use front tires now as well. I bought the back tires but at the time didn't need front I guess after another 1k miles it might. Let me know if you guys have any other questions about me as I love this Porsche site and plan to post often. I also can't wait to be like you guys and have a 993TT back into my garage. BTW if anyone wants to sell me their 993TT for 40k or under. Let me know as that is what I can spend now on a car. I'll probably end up just saving untill I can afford back in the mid 60's to 70's range for a nice TT again. I also did not mean to offend Paul and JR its just that when someone calls you dishonest and calls you out, you tend to get upset especially if they don't know the full scenario. Now you guys do.

Plodget,
Jason still looking for a car man. Look on autotrader there a few nice black ones for lowering 60's. I know what you want to spend but since what you can do with your neg. skills. Good luck man and if I see anything that is what your looking for I'll give you a heads up. Also realize one of my good friends on this board is looking for one as well pjb in DC so I am helping him look for one as well. Also guys let me know if you need any cars or anything, this is not advertisement I am not selling you the cars I just know about a lot of types of cars and happen to find some ok deals sometimes.

Corey
Old 04-25-2005, 07:00 PM
jrgordonsenior
Nordschleife Master

Lithium?
Old 04-25-2005, 07:50 PM
AGC
Racer

Corey,

What about this

Here is a thread that you posted asking for help for a friend who is looking to buy a 2001 C4 from Chicago that you need some one to look at
http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforu...ad.php?t=197995

Then here is one of you trying to sell a car for a (different or same) friend, who owns a dealer that you are part owner of.
http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforu...ad.php?t=199799
Old 04-25-2005, 08:14 PM
ploglet
Pro

Corey, that turbo you are bidding on sounds like it has some serious issues as one of the board members went and drove it. I would steer clear of it. Good luck. This message went from bad to worse.
Old 04-25-2005, 10:40 PM
Marc in AK
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 31 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by jrgordonsenior
Lithium?
Lithium is a very effective drug for treatment of Bipolar disorder and, in data from prison studies, has shown to decrease violence in people prone to aggression......
Old 04-26-2005, 12:47 AM
ploglet
Pro

Thanks Marc.
Old 04-26-2005, 02:13 PM
keoni1978
Instructor

You own an investment company, % of a dealership, and a 7 figure piece of land and what ever else...and you couldnt spare $20k to keep you old TT ?!?!
Old 04-27-2005, 08:40 AM
EddieC
Rennlist Member

I hate to change the subject, but does anyone know anything about this car?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...545971548&rd=1

Thanks!
Old 04-27-2005, 09:48 AM
strato58
Burning Brakes

Received 119 Likes on 71 Posts

I think the yellow car is on the website for $78,900...
Old 04-27-2005, 11:26 AM
jrgordonsenior
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by EddieC
I hate to change the subject, but does anyone know anything about this car?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...545971548&rd=1
Thanks!
SUNROOF DELETE! Anyone else have A TT without the roof?
Willhoit finds the most pristine examples for his inventory.

http://www.willhoitenterprises.com/car139.htm
Old 04-27-2005, 11:28 AM
schnele
Rennlist Member

Corey, I am a New Car Dealer and I have observed your posts while I do not whish to jump in with the whipping crew, I find it odd that if you needed short term capital why yuo did not simply add your car to your dealer floorplan. A business tip for the future you could probably put it on your dealership line of credit for say less than 1% and amortized the interest indefinitely then roll the depreciation and interest out of the selling price then take the tax deduction for it. But as a dealer you probably already knew that and that makes the whole scenario all the more strange.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:52 PM
AGC
Racer

Corey,

From the two thread you posted, it looks like you are trying to get the following
1. Get members to look at cars you are planning to buy for your business
http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforu...ad.php?t=197995

2. Sell cars from your inventory as your personal car or as a car from a dealer you are part owner of.
http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforu...ad.php?t=199799

If you are a dealer, just tell us PERIOD, don't try and pretend you are NOT. You buy and sell cars on Ebay and rennlist and tell us it's for a friend or you need the money for an investment. I agree with schnele, you could of just taken out a loan (line of creadit) and it would have been easier and less stressful.
Old 04-27-2005, 01:11 PM
911/Q45
Addict
Rennlist Member

No sunroof on my car. It was quite difficult to even order one that way, as it was a no credit delete and the dealer really resisted doing it.
Old 04-27-2005, 10:22 PM
EddieC
Rennlist Member

Thanks for the comments of the sunroof delete. I thought that was sort of odd. Seems to me I might want that, but it's not a real big deal. Has anyone here ever bought a car from Willhoit? Just looking for a little "satisfied customer" comments. What's the general opinion on the color? While your at it, how about a white exterior? I know these are little less common but I am interested in what everyone thinks.

I really enjoy reading all of this and thanks for the comments.

Quick Reply: Does anyone know this TT?