Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Happiness is...

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2019 | 05:44 PM
Domer911
Rennlist Member

Default Happiness is...

So I have a habit of screwing up even the easiest of tasks, and ultimately costing myself multiples of what it should cost to diy. I've been in the process of popping LED bulbs into the car when I have time (just interior, frunk, etc).

Well like usual, I pull the fixture away from the roof of the glovebox and it seems as if I've accidentally pulled too far, maybe stretched/broken a wire, and the fixture goes dark. Bulb is good. Fixture bad.

So next day I raise the frunk lid and pull the cover to the fuse box up front, and I find the fuse that corresponds to the glove box light. I see that the same fuse that covers the glove box light also covers the frunk lid light. Happiness is turning around and seeing the frunk lid light is not burning.

New fuse and I am good to go. Simple pleasures.

Still trying to figure out if I am missing an engine light fixture...
Old 08-01-2019 | 04:15 AM
911PERVY
Banned

Turbos dont have an engine light
The following users liked this post:
Domer911 (08-01-2019)
Old 08-02-2019 | 01:21 AM
Dick in TN
Racer

I bought my '97 new and there is no engine compartment light. My car was optioned my me, and there was no ecl on the options list.
I carry a strap on light for your head just in case...they are awesome, the batteries last forever with the low drain LED's they have now,
it lights where you are looking, and you can vary the intensity.

Quick Reply: Happiness is...