Notices

WTT 355mm brakes for Big Reds

Old 06-10-2019, 04:29 PM
Greg H.
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT 355mm brakes for Big Reds

Thought I would run this up the flagpole. I have Brembo GT 4 piston 355mm brakes on my car and am going back to stock. Wonder if anyone wants to trade Big Reds for my Brembos. I also have RS rears and a collapsible spare that fits over the 355 brakes that I could throw in if someone wanted those as well. Brakes are red with Porsche logo on them. A bit dinged up but fine for a track car. Could probably use new dust seals but as far as I know, the brakes aren't leaking or anything like that. Let me know if you want pictures. With Pagid Yellows no brake fade!!!! Brakes are still on the car and I would prefer a face to face swap but would consider shipping. I can get newly rebuilt front calipers for $1000, which is what I thought I could sell my front brakes for, so thought I would offer a swap before selling. If they are worth less, I am sure someone will tell me. If the 355s are worth more, then someone is gonna get a deal.

I have some other track stuff coming off car if anyone is interested: DAS roll bar (Won't ship), Recaro Speed Seats set up for 5/6 points (Wont ship); front camber plates - ERP and Rennline; TRG sway bars (Won't ship); out of date 5 point harnesses and the BK hardware to attach; Michelin Cup 1 (old) about half used, fronts only - free for pickup; almost everything needed to install rear seats into a rear seat delete car* (*mounting boss for seat backs is probably not in your car and needs to be cut out of a wreck or fabricated as it was never available)
Old 06-11-2019, 01:15 PM
OverBoosted28
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM’d ya.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: