Sponsored by:

Nota and others searching

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2004, 08:14 PM
Jamie140
Nordschleife Master

Received 777 Likes on 359 Posts
Default Nota and others searching

Why wouldn't you guys be all over this blue, no miles . If I hadn't gone over to the dark side and bought a 996tt, I'd be looking at this one. Kinda cool color combo.
Old 01-13-2004, 08:40 PM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 41 Likes on 6 Posts

THey ask alot of money Top dollar and yet I know
they dont take in perfect ones all the time. I was looking at
one that they bought, It was a dinged up one that I was gonna
get for 65K they bought it and sold it for 89K!!!
Old 01-13-2004, 08:44 PM
FineProperty
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very nice machine, it gets a 9.5 on my 1-10 chart. If it had black sports seats/interior, and a little more reasonable (for me) price, it would be parked in my garage (I'm not saying it's not worth it, just that I can handle a few more miles, and less $). I'm hoping to buy from a private seller/pca member/rennlister. At $80k, I'm over budget.

Thanks for posting the info and link!!! I had not seen this one. I'd like to get one before the dealer. Hmmmm.
Old 01-13-2004, 10:56 PM
stedge
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was actually talking to the PO before he sold it to Premier. It has already sold from them at the ask, supposedly. I thik that was too high a price. It has had 4 owners, it has the original tires on it, etc. so though it looks sweet, it was not owned recently by anyone who really knows cars, drove them, or, potentially, maintained it properly. 6 year-old tires. And no clue they are crap by now? Probably never went over 50 mph.

However, aesthetically, it is an awesome car, and could have been perfect other than the tires. Too much for me, though.

Really appreciate the post, Jamie!! If you see any more decent ones, let me know.

I'm still thinking about the Salt Lake car, and Princeton Porsche also has one that looks nice, but it is overpriced, as well.Two different beasts, there.

Quick Reply: Nota and others searching