Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Woohoo, I'm a Pcar owner......

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2002, 01:17 AM
neunelf
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
B-Line I, like others, have been following your saga in finding the right 911 for some time. So I am pleased to say, "Many Congratulations on obtaining 'your perfect' 993!!!"
Old 01-16-2002, 02:22 AM
Kevin Reilly
Pro

B-line, sounds like a beauty. Post those pics when you get a chance. Have fun, and get used to smiling!
Old 01-16-2002, 07:01 AM
Riccardo
Burning Brakes

Congratulations B-line, you seem like a very happy man with your new car. What a beautiful vehicle!
Old 01-16-2002, 09:46 AM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally posted by B-Line C2S:
<STRONG>Finn....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me the number for your chiropractor. I have been in constant pain since last thursday. Nothing helps..
I've tried Ice, heat, massage, etc..
It's a recurring problem that I have but this time I got it bad....
So yes, I would really appreciate the referral.</STRONG>
Number is: (305) 672-3375 Address: 960 Arthur Godfrey Rd. (41st street), suite 120, Miami Beach

Like I said, I don't know how good he is (compared to others) bocause he is the only one I've tried, but he has helped me. (But the pain is not not gonna go away once, you gotyta go there 3 times/week and you'll see improvement, I hope). Hey! We should set up appointment there same time, we could have a cup of coffee afterward and talk about Porsches
Old 01-16-2002, 01:18 PM
Suwipin
Three Wheelin'

Smile

Congratulations Seth

I'm very happy for you....
Old 01-16-2002, 03:24 PM
H20NOO
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
B-Line,

I also bought my car without ever seeing it in person. I'd looked at or driven many but the one I settled on was half way accross the country. I had the PPI performed before I closed the deal.

I remember having the SAME feelings when I first saw the car in person. I walked around it a few times like a person might do at a car show. Just stared in awe and disbelief. It's been 5 months since that day and I still have to pinch myself from time to time. Congratulations!

MC
Old 01-16-2002, 03:35 PM
tmpc2s
Track Day

Seth,

Just wanted to chime in with my congratulations! As you know from the Email I sent you a while back I spent several months looking as well and from your positive experience it seems as if I may have lengthened my search by not being able to deal with buying a car sight unseen. You have given hope to us skeptical individuals by proving that with proper guidance, research, and patience it is possible to buy a nice car "long distance" without getting hammered. Congats again and happy motoring!
Old 01-16-2002, 05:48 PM
VICODIN993S
Track Day

Thumbs up

Way to go B-line!!!! I was just thinking about you a couple days ago wondering if you found a sled. You are obviously a person of great refinement and of the highest moral standards !!!
I remember when I picked mine up in L.A. at 7:30 at night and had to sit in traffic for an hour Talk about feelin' like you're in the "no wake zone!"

Congratulations and good luck...J

Quick Reply: Woohoo, I'm a Pcar owner......