Sponsored by:

Request European catalog page - tail lights

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2016, 04:48 PM
eichlerman
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Request European catalog page - tail lights

Can somebody provide the page, or link, that shows the ROW rear side lights? I expect it identifies bulb holder 191 949 111 (1H0 949 111). I have the European taillights (combined lights) that are not shown in the US catalog page below. Thanks.
Attached Images  
Old 04-06-2016, 07:32 PM
centerpunch
Rennlist Member

Received 284 Likes on 128 Posts

The euro taillights have no provision for the small side marker lights that are included on the US taillights.

http://www.carnewal.com/Lights#P93
Old 04-07-2016, 06:46 PM
Jlaa
Rennlist Member

Received 204 Likes on 134 Posts

Originally Posted by centerpunch
The euro taillights have no provision for the small side marker lights that are included on the US taillights.

http://www.carnewal.com/Lights#P93
Yes --- and one can adapt a euro tail-light as well (like those that have used the orange/red taillights) one can drill a little hole to allow the fitment of the side marker lights. I haven't done this myself but I know Rudy has done this a couple of times....
Old 04-07-2016, 07:16 PM
eichlerman
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the replies. I started this project last year after I received Tores's LED lights. I received 2 extra red bulbs intended for the US rear tail lights. I later figured out that I needed to cut out the hole in my amber lens for the VW receptacles. My plan is to exchange the red bulbs for amber bulbs and use the VW plugs with the existing wiring. I guess my confusion is I have the plugs on my wiring harness but they are not shown on the US 993 parts list, and Tore provides the bulbs but the lens have no receptacles Thanks. Tim.

Quick Reply: Request European catalog page - tail lights